Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
No, but he IS a double-naught spy...

ETLS

Journeyman
Tagline
---I probably have one somewhere...
Hot Diggity!!

Got a call from Alcatel a little while ago, warranty department is sending a replacement battery AND charger on their dime. AT&T wanted to charge me $63 to send a replacement phone and battery, refundable when they received this pile of junk back. While on the phone with AT&T, they ran diagnostics and determined my battery was at 117 degrees, and of course, on the charger. In no uncertain terms, I told them what I thought about their "generous" offer to charge me for a warranty issue, and closed with, "If and when this battery goes thermonuclear, injures me or burns my house down, that $63 will be the least of your worries."

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
Hot Diggity!!

Got a call from Alcatel a little while ago, warranty department is sending a replacement battery AND charger on their dime. AT&T wanted to charge me $63 to send a replacement phone and battery, refundable when they received this pile of junk back. While on the phone with AT&T, they ran diagnostics and determined my battery was at 117 degrees, and of course, on the charger. In no uncertain terms, I told them what I thought about their "generous" offer to charge me for a warranty issue, and closed with, "If and when this battery goes thermonuclear, injures me or burns my house down, that $63 will be the least of your worries."

Just saw in the news the other day, the lawyer on an arson trial had his battery in his E-Cigarette go up in flames in his pocket while in the courtroom ...... Think this lawyer will Sue anybody???

tivali

New Around These Parts
Tagline
---
Like creating an album of pics, PM's, what time happy hour is.

Last edited: