metacarpophalangealcranium

ETLS

Journeyman
Tagline
---I probably have one somewhere...
A friend recommended these forums, so best I start off saying howdy from Texas.

I used to have a landscape company, but age and injuries I no longer heal quickly from, have pretty much sidelined me. In my youth, I collected exes (and they live in Texas), now I'm collecting gray hair and piles of sawdust over at my woodshop. The rest of my time is spent picking honey holes around here for records and audio gear. Had I been smart, I'd have learned years ago, how to repair this stuff. Life kind of got in the way though hustling pool, hot beer, and cold women. The rest of my time back then was wasted on occupational responsibilities.

Well thanks for the invite and I'll see y'all around in the forums.

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
For a minute there I thought that was going to be your ID, and I wondered if you were trying to beat TOBYSGRAPHICGOKART on Yesfans.com, who I gather has the longest name possible on a vBulletin board and when he posts no last post arrow will show in the directory so you have to go to the last page and scroll down (such a smartaleck, he).

I still don't know that is but Welcome to Phoenix. NavLinear will be finding you one of his Navbabes and I will get you a bowl of party mix shortly, now what'll you have?

ETLS

Journeyman
Tagline
Well, that's just a glorified name for knucklehead. Never owned one, but did own a '57 panhead. When I was riding, I was amazed at how many people didn't know the difference between the two motors. They'd yell, "Knucklehead" and of course I'd correct them, "Panhead, ya dumb sonofabitch." Although I sold it many years ago, folks still incorrectly identify my motor preference. Probably a good thing I never bought a Wankel motor, those seem to be very popular overseas, as I hear a lot of references to "Wankers".

Thanks for the welcomes, nice to see some familiar names here, and I'll see if I can find my way around here.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
You should see the "Cave" now in the member section....

And welcome to Phoenix!!

Northwinds

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
what time happy hour is....
It's always Happy Hour here Rob. You should see that one crazy member we have who occasionally ingests potent LSD. Bros poke serious fun here... and Navo's babes if we could

You have not met the infamous Black Knight yet, when Webby lets him loose you know it

ETLS

Journeyman
Tagline
You should see the "Cave" now in the member section....

And welcome to Phoenix!!
Cool beans, thank you all for the welcomes, and for the "cave". I've had a fun day fighting with AT&T for a warranty replacement battery for this Flintstones age smart (allegedly) phone. The battery holds a charge like a pair of jeans holds a fart.

If I unplug it from the charger, it'll be dead in under an hour. The bright side of it is the battery gets hot enough, I don't have to run the furnace.