Merry Christmas

Bradrock

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---I run with Scissors
No sir; It's Roy from Mountain View & he's the wealthiest man I know. Owns the business & drives the truck 7 days a week when it's cold. Also has a branch in St. louis
He and his wife spend their money & the entire off season, traveling the country doing disaster relief.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
It was a full full house, both sons, and all the grandkids but one...what a day...Grandpa is in a good place..

Attachments

Bradrock

Tagline
---I run with Scissors
It was a full full house, both sons, and all the grandkids but one...what a day...Grandpa is in a good place..
Jealous Lee! I received ONE text. My sister said Merry Christmas . I opened my new smart phone and said; siri tell my sister Merry Christmas . And that was it for family time!
At least Allstate sent us a card!

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Jealous Lee! I received ONE text. My sister said Merry Christmas . I opened my new smart phone and said; siri tell my sister Merry Christmas . And that was it for family time!
At least Allstate sent us a card!
Damn dude....sorry bout that...

mr_rye89

Tagline
Lost in the Ozone Again
Spent the bulk of the afternoon watching my mom's Aussie Shepard/Border Collie mix 'heard' my two nieces around the back yard lol. Then went to my dad's. Great grandma and my aunt were there and i got to visit for a while. My other sister will be here with her bunch on Monday I think.

derek92994

Tagline
Those who enter the man cave will get WOPLed
Had Breakfast and Lunch at Dad's 6 people total including myself. Had a 2 hour nap after lunch, woke up and got back into the scotch. Fixed the WOPL today, it has been a good Christmas. Plenty more tasks to do around the house, its good to have the time off work, better make it productive time.