Lyle's Phase Linear 700 Ser I, to be WOPL'd

NavLinear

Veteran and General Yakker
We're about to get us a suite at the CES-Las Vegas, and show off some stuff in the NFS room (not for sale ). He said after that you will not be able to keep up.....
No way - 70's technology with Joe's mods. That has to be very unusual for this show. Too cool!

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Joe , you really need to post the aircraft thing in the cave somewhere, Nav would die over that one.....

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
BRAND NEW power switch. From Ed, and modded by ED. He had been looking for years for a bigger diameter threaded shoulder for these switches so they could put back a stock switch after having the faceplate drilled out to that 3/8 diameter. THANKS ED!!!! Your're amazing!!

Attachments

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
He has 3 pairs of K-Horns himself, wouldn't trade em for mine, heard his and heard mine, not happenin....

NavLinear

Veteran and General Yakker
BRAND NEW power switch. From Ed, and modded by ED. He had been looking for years for a bigger diameter threaded shoulder for these switches so they could put back a stock switch after having the faceplate drilled out to that 3/8 diameter. THANKS ED!!!! Your're amazing!!
Looks kinda familiar.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Well, it has gone past the 1 hour mark at Mach 8.5, with appropriate cool down periods for the voice coil. Justs sounds sweeter every hour those caps burn in. Don't know if I can tell the difference between this and the Pig anymore......

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Final wiring of the faceplate and meters. Did something different this time, wired the meters on the speaker side of the DCP relays. Should take some shock out of em.

Attachments