Lyle's Phase Linear 700 Ser I, to be WOPL'd

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
OK , Mr. Lyle SIR!!!!! May I present to you---Kay--- The Series I , WOPL-ized bitch, 480 Watts per, noise floor near historic lows, lovingly restored and upgraded by me. It is done, and may it give you many years of listening enjoyment!!

Attachments

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Sooooo, no comments on the knob eh??????? I think it's the shit, course that's me, your opinion will vary, just wonder if we're in the same ball park.....

NavLinear

Veteran and General Yakker
Sooooo, no comments on the knob eh??????? I think it's the shit, course that's me, your opinion will vary, just wonder if we're in the same ball park.....
Damn - I missed the ass end of this thread last night. Nice job Lee - the 700 sure looks sweet. I was wondering what would work best with the pots removed and now I know - butt plugs! :confused2:

lyle

Journeyman
Tagline
---old and tired
sweet

OK , Mr. Lyle SIR!!!!! May I present to you---Kay--- The Series I , WOPL-ized bitch, 480 Watts per, noise floor near historic lows, lovingly restored and upgraded by me. It is done, and may it give you many years of listening enjoyment!![ i await in anticipation like a youngster at christmas time

lyle

Journeyman
Tagline
---old and tired
my toy

Lyle, it will not disappoint...
lee sent me kate she is my new toy a wopl 700 series 1 - what can i say but wow - she brings a new found bass to my vandersteens - incredible headroom - what did you say i cant hear you lol - think it was the neighbors banging on the ceiling or my door no matter cant hear them kates singing for me no distractions allowed -think i will sit in my chair and let the rolling thunder from the speakers massage me to sleep - am i happy yes ecstatic found lee by fluke and its been worth every cent i spent -thank you lee for reviving my listening enjoyment -allso i would like to thank doug for being so kind as to picking up kate for me from the south side of the border - happy listening to all

Last edited: