Larry's Memorial Fund, now open for donations.

NavLinear

Veteran and General Yakker
I'm in - take care Larrt! It was great to spend a bit of time with you and you will be remembered fondly.

jbeckva

Admin/Server Dude MAA Guy
Staff member
Tagline
WassupYa Mang?
From Carly!

Looks like we did some good! Thank you THANK YOU everyone.. :hello1::hello1:

"There are no words to explain my feelings! So many have put funds into this PayPal thing! The words "Thank you" will never begin to express the gratitude and feelings I'm feeling. Larry always said how much you all meant to him but I didn't understand really. I've never "got" the audio thing, however it was a huge part of his life and it and the group gave him a lot of joy. Please tell each and everyone God Bless them and thank you!!!!

You all have made it so I can bring his earthly body to his earthly home so his family and friends here can say goodbyes properly.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
Mrs. Larry Mellette Jr.
Carly
"

BubbaH

Tagline
---
Well thats nice to see. I get paid this aft and will be making a donation, later today.

Fairchild

Tagline
It's Beer Season!
Jerry, thank you for doing this, I know we are doing the right thing in helping to get our friend home.

Jim

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Thank you for answering the call, Jerry, by enabling us to contribute in an easy manner to Larry's Memorial Fund. Those are kind words from Carly and I'm glad to have known Larry these past few years.

Nando.

Pure_Brew

Tagline
Coffee filters
Sad and shocked. He was a man of great faith and I'll miss him and the exchanges we had.

Would someone please PM me about what has happened please?

Thank You,
Joe

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
I just finished reading a bunch of Larrt's old e-mails........................and as bad as I feel about him passing .....every one made me smile.......how can ya beat that....I'm gonna miss ya Larrt...

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I do not have Paypal. There ain't much left in the money I'm sending you for Paypal to others this month, Lee, but send it to Carly if you would and let's not forget to buy a floral arrangement/wreath for his service.

Larry was like a second father to me, always concerned about my medicines and health and helping me all he could to get back into tape recording full strength and then pass it on. I wish I could do more.

We lost him, but God will always have a properly jetted carb on his scooter, look at it that way.

And he is finally free of that damned King loader :angel10:

Fairchild

Tagline
It's Beer Season!
From Carly's FB page:

[h=5]Carly Mellette
[/h]<a class="_5pcq" href="https://www.facebook.com/carly.mellette/posts/10202317576181097"><abbr title="Wednesday, December 10, 2014 at 5:26am" class="_5ptz timestamp livetimestamp" data-utime="1418210771" data-shorten="1">6 mins</abbr> ·

Larry David Mellette, Jr.,55, of Woodstock passed away November 29, 2014 at Washington D.C. VA Medical Center. Mr. Mellette was born in Woodstock on May 14, 1959, he was the son of the late Larry David Mellette, Sr. and Barbara (Beedle) Mellette. He had been an Aircraft Mechanic and served in the U.S. Air Force.
Mr. Mellette is survived by his wife Carla D. Mellette; his sons Larry David Mellette III and Michael B. Mellette both of Texas; a sister Lorie Mellette of Kentucky a...nd 3 grandchildren.
A memorial service will be held Saturday, December 13, 2014 at 11 A.M. at Valley Funeral Service's Chapel, Bowmans Crossing with Rev. Rodney Lebron officiating.
In lieu of flowers, donations to "Larry Mellette Memorial Fund" greatly appreciated,at First Bank, 860 Main Street, Woodstock, VA 22664.
To send flowers or a memorial gift to the family of Larry David Mellette Jr. please visit our Sympathy Store.

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
FB won't let me see it. Do I have to register or is it broken?