Larry's Memorial Fund, now open for donations.

jbeckva

Admin/Server Dude MAA Guy
Staff member
Tagline
WassupYa Mang?
As is tradition for some of us, and as Larry meant a LOT to many people, the "staff" with Jim/Fairchild at Phoenix have been working with Carly to get her set up to receive donations via PayPal.

Carly has indicated she could use some help getting him home and buried folks.....here we go...let's make this happen....Thanks guys!!

Clink the link below if you wish to donate. Note how it shows up as "shenandoah audio" - Larry's fingerprint, still there. :toothy5:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webs...onationsBF:btn_donateCC_LG.gif:NonHostedGuest

Fast Forward

Forum Moderator
Staff member
As is tradition for some of us, and as Larry meant a LOT to many people, the "staff" with Jim/Fairchild at Phoenix have been working with Carly to get her set up to receive donations via PayPal.

Carly has indicated she could use some help getting him home and buried folks.....here we go...let's make this happen....Thanks guys!!

Clink the link below if you wish to donate. Note how it shows up as "shenandoah audio" - Larry's fingerprint, still there. :toothy5:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webs...onationsBF:btn_donateCC_LG.gif:NonHostedGuest
Donation Made.RIP Larry

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
I hope Carly is pleasantly surprised in the morning....

Last edited:

Northwinds

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
As soon as I get a few bucks in PayPal, I will send what I can. Hopefully tomorrow or the day after. Right now I can't rub two nickels together as I put my last money into a new sensor and gas for the van

gamve

Journeyman
OH SHIT. I knew nothing about this. Can somebody please PM with the details of what has happened.
Bloody hell was not expecting to learn of this, this way.

Fishoz

Tagline
Always learning!
Never had the pleasure of dealing with Larry. He seems to have left quite an impression on you all, must have been a good man. Everyone deserves to get home.

Donation made.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
He was a good man and a Character,,,,god bless im... Phoenix was larry's brainchild. He and Jer birthed Phoenix after being banned from a few forums, lastly Tapeheads.......there would not be a Phoenix without the Larrt and Jer....

derek92994

Tagline
Those who enter the man cave will get WOPLed
I have donated to the Larry Fund, it should come up as my email address. Much respect, Rest in peace.