Larry's Memorial Fund, now open for donations.

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
I'm beyond heartbroken, seriously folks, I just lost my father June this year, I was so wrapped up in all that stuff, been AWOL from the site and find out one of my buds (we had some words that were not pretty over the years but I hope he always knew that the stuwemiester loved him no matter how much his .....Shit! Damnitt Lar!!! R.I.P. buddy, see ya!!

dr.bo

New Around These Parts
Just noticed this thread, and had heard about Larry's passing. I was one of his distributors for the Phoenix tapes he produced; these were widely respected and a labor of love for Larry I think. We emailed many many times over the years, and he always had some new plan, some new idea. How shocked and sorry I am to hear he passed. Pretty sure he was a man of faith, and I hope and expect to see him again some day.

laatsch84

Journeyman
Man oh man, how did I not see this. I only get on once in awhile nowdays but how did I miss this :( Larry (and the rest of you old dirty men) sure helped lift my spirits when Squidley got hurt, wish I would have known and had the chance to do the same for his family.