Jolly Green Giant 700B in work

Opinions

• Total voters
Tagline
---6 and 7 days work week, no end in sight
I just realized, the Jolly Green Giant was born as I was taking my last break at work second shift, 2-22-2020, 9:35 P.M.

Ok, so time zone differences would have played in there somewhere, not the exact time..

I like the green on the transformer spacer as well as the meters and bezels....

Last edited:

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
I installed the new thermal switches last night, polished the custom WOPL insert, built the permanent green insert filter after getting the color as close as possible. Just need to finish the meters. They had seen better days so I have been working on a special set. I need to head over to my graphic artist's shop today to pick up the parts I had made. I guess I need to find green LED lights for my sansui tuner, and figure out how to "Green up" my 4000t which should be here in a day or two.

Tagline
---6 and 7 days work week, no end in sight
I installed the new thermal switches last night, polished the custom WOPL insert, built the permanent green insert filter after getting the color as close as possible. Just need to finish the meters. They had seen better days so I have been working on a special set. I need to head over to my graphic artist's shop today to pick up the parts I had made. I guess I need to find green LED lights for my sansui tuner, and figure out how to "Green up" my 4000t which should be here in a day or two.
Here is an example of LED replacement lamps for the Sansui,

https://www.ebay.com/itm/8V-300MA-8...931907?hash=item41fd714043:g:wZgAAOxyxU1Q7hBK

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
I keep a couple colors on hand for my Sansui Tuner since I change colors of my amps so often. I got em in clear, Red (to match Roxanne), blue (the original greenis tint), and just waiting for the green set I ordered the other day.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Well, After a few hours of trial and error. I was able to engineer a set of meters which will work but alas, they don't quite fit. I'll hold on to them and use them for another project. They just won't fit in the 700B. I have a few more ideas but have too much work to do right now so I'll have to revisit this later.

IMG_6054.JPG