Jimmy's 400 Rev D in for Warranty

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Joe, I don't have the documentation for the Pl18 Rev B light board. Last 400 board i put in all I had to do is move the jumper, didn't have to add resistors.....

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Well, couldn't get a THD & N test. The AP failed the THD & N self test and definately got some erroneous readings. was getting .0000% THD & N below 2khz...

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
Well, couldn't get a THD & N test. The AP failed the THD & N self test and definately got some erroneous readings. was getting .0000% THD & N below 2khz...
Well that is either a real bummer Lee or the best amp ever built...hoping it is something simple with your AP.

grapplesaw

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
Lee try a memory reset. If you need the info I can send tomorrow. That fixed it for me

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Jimmy's amp is going out in the morning. Had one last listen and bias set. A good little amp Jimmy....

New light board, new outputs and new Rev E driver board....
Oh.....and no charge....lifetime warranty...

Jimmy did split the shipping as per my warranty agreement...

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
You're welcome Jimmy, sorry it took so long. I feel like the light boards problem has finally been whipped. The tape that was on the inside of the meters has been real hot and disfigured. If you feel so inclined you mihght do something about it. I hated to try it as the plastic looks awfully brittle. Illumination isn't that bad, the board is spaced right, just that damn tape is in the way of a couple LED's...
There are also a bunch of spare fuses in the box...