Jimmy's 400 Rev D in for Warranty

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Putting together a quasi E board. Just not happy with the intermittent nature of the D now in it.
Also had Joe build accustom lightboard for it as it has burned out 2 standard light boards. The light winding on this transformer is pretty hot 8.5 volts,not 6.

Joe , I love the foam under the LED'S for shipment..

Attachments

Wheel-right

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Man, Ya shoulda been here yesterday
Putting together a quasi E board. Just not happy with the intermittent nature of the D now in it.
Also had Joe build accustom lightboard for it as it has burned out 2 standard light boards. The light winding on this transformer is pretty hot 8.5 volts,not 6.

That's a man who cares about service and quality.

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast

Thanks Lee, continuous improvement, even on the packing methods...I know how they get handled in transit.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
On the horns while i.put the light board on the faceplate....then some serious testing later...for a quasi this sounds excellent...

Attachments