jbeckva's 1000 post contest!

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
There's a better chance of me hitting 1000 posts before Jerry. Tomorrow, I'll be gone all day. I'm picking up my Pioneer PL-630 from Innovative Audio, after, Brian the technician there, made sure everything was hunky-dory. Then, help Geri's daughter move and catch the Canucks and Bruins in Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Final. Won't be home 'til late.

Nando.

Elite-ist

Staff member
stuwee said:
What was up with that 'Nucky, biting Patrice's face in the last game??
There hasn't been this much ado in pro sports since Tyson chewed off a bit of Holyfield's ear. Nothing to make of it: our Alex Burrows gnawed at Bergeron's finger in a face washing skirmish. The Canucks fans are going to ride this one hard to make light of it.

Nando.

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Elite-ist said:
There's a better chance of me hitting 1000 posts before Jerry. Tomorrow, I'll be gone all day. I'm picking up my Pioneer PL-630 from Innovative Audio, after, Brian the technician there, made sure everything was hunky-dory. Then, help Geri's daughter move and catch the Canucks and Bruins in Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Final. Won't be home 'til late.

Nando.
There was an entire servo mech yesterday on eBay along with various 630 parts and I missed it!

orange

Tagline
jbeckva said:
Seems I shoulda been at a 1000 sooner, eh? Well, it's creepin' up there, so contest time! :cheers:

For you tape guys out there, I got a nice lil prize... Yep, never opened.. all purty and stuff.. ready to put some good tunes on, or just add to your collection!

And maybe a good mix tape to go with it (naah, I'm not going to open it and put some butthole surfers on it :bootyshake: that'll be a SURPRISE... ), just specify you're particular taste of music and you got 'er.
To let you know, I already have a Denon DX4 and some dialect of Korean writing featuring Air Supply and The Osmonds are fine with me as well.

orange

Tagline
stuwee said:
Steven what does the servo do on the 630?
It keeps Tony Orlando from sounding like chipmunks.

OH KEWL! GORILLAZ B-2000 is on The Cool TV (the one I couldn't recall the name of)!!!

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Nelson said:
Hey, hey, hey, Nelson is back :cheers: What up dude?? I guess I changed my drag avvie a day to soon??

Jerry this is just silly now, some of us have serious, legitiment questions that need your expertise. And there you are eatin' bon-bons and watchin' your stories on the TV :evil: "I wonder what Erica does today?" Hrmmmpffft! Silly soap opera watchin' drama queen....... :bootyshake: :bootyshake:

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Dude if the 700 post couldn't draw him out he may be dead. Seriously, I'm worried about him!!!

Elite-ist

Staff member
I had a fitful sleep wondering whether Jerry would reach his milestone while I was in bed. Let me guess: Nelson is Jerry's alter-ego? I'm forecasting big bolts of lightning in Powhatan, VA this afternoon. Stay under cover, Jerry.

Nando.

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Elite-ist said:
I had a fitful sleep wondering whether Jerry would reach his milestone while I was in bed. Let me guess: Nelson is Jerry's alter-ego? I'm forecasting big bolts of lightning in Powhatan, VA this afternoon. Stay under cover, Jerry.

Nando.
Hmm, you think? That's against forum rules, or at least poor Etiquette, has he no shame? tsk, tsk.

Miss Manners is behooved.....

Attachments

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
He don't end this soon, he will have no 700 either............. god i hate pullin stroke.......