jbeckva's 1000 post contest!

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
Jer maybe we can rename Father Sar to Spudgers Armature. Hmmmmm or maybe that is what he calls the confessional booth? :cyclops:

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Where is this penis??

Jeeze, with a honkin' jewish nose like that, it's gotta be a big one :blob4: :angel13: :blob4:

Chelsea Handler said "He must be a Democrat, because he's going after the ladies" :lol: :lol:

stuwee

Throwin' down the gauntlet........

Briiing Briiing

Oh, simulated audience members and squillions of viewers at home, who could that be? Well, it could be Burt Reynolds, Barry Manilow, Robin Leach or that scoundrel Lee Laatsch (he pops 'round when his wife won't give him any viewers, shhhh). Oh, how their fingers gently toy with my entry button. Briiiing Briiiing!! Impatient little monkey viewers, must be that Lee scoundrel!

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Mine are blue. Don't make me tell the lady on the left to actuate her feed tray and hit the "ON" button!!@!

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
watch it or God will go from killing kittens to mutilating your love gun!!

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
This thread reminds me of my favourite high energy movie, "Top Gun." Jerry, " You can engage any time, Maverick. Where the hell are you going... " Thursday is almost over in your parts!

Nando.

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Are you still cooling down with vodka & tonics with a slice of lime in the high temps, Jerry?

Nando.

stuwee

Nando, unless Jerry starts some serious bumpin' he ain't gonna reach the magic # tonight like you hoped, he's waiting for Prime-Time tomorrow night :santa: or maybe he's going to surprise us you never no, wicked wee lad he is :twisted: