Intermittent right channel - back again

jbeckva

Admin/Server Dude MAA Guy
Staff member
Tagline
WassupYa Mang?
I still got his abandoned car in my front yard..... Talk about intermittent..... :)
Haha.. if you were still living in I.B. you'd have a leg to stand on, but naah.. I got that POS from a guy in the paraloft I knew. Gave it back and ate the 700 bucks, because it was entertaining to see him drive it to the boneyard without the air shocks he cannibalized before sending it to it's grave. If we were wearing bandanas with dingle-balls, border patrol would have had our asses.

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
Haha.. if you were still living in I.B. you'd have a leg to stand on, but naah.. I got that POS from a guy in the paraloft I knew. Gave it back and ate the 700 bucks, because it was entertaining to see him drive it to the boneyard without the air shocks he cannibalized before sending it to it's grave. If we were wearing bandanas with dingle-balls, border patrol would have had our asses.
Ha, that's a hoot.... we were down in IB not too long ago, went to cheese park, saw the old homestead too, no cars in the front yard though.