How low can some people be

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Joe, the latest "Knock Out" punk tried punching the wrong dude in Lansing, took two rounds to the body...

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Nothing pisses me off more than someone being mean to any animal..... lol... I can't even hunt !!! I love it when someone says ..... Dumb dog... or ... Dumb animal !! I like to look at them and say an animal is only as dumb as it's OWNER !!!!!!
Kev, I put people in the same catagory that are cruel to animals as those that are child molesters, I Can't NOT do anything about it. If I see it I have to do something...and it's usually ugly....

NavLinear

Veteran and General Yakker
With a horse, trust is earned and respect given grudgingly......
No doubt about it. Horses are second to elephants in memory - they remember the good and bad and will notice a rock out of place. When a horse pisses you off it takes a lot to bring your energy down and tell him that he was wrong but not with a 2x4. A delicate balance but you can learn a lot being around them.

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
i really miss the Mennonites that ran the salvage grocery for around a year or so and made it so much easier to eat healthier and in abundance with my food stamps...the day they closed I almost missed that and I was crying...there wasn't much left for me to get except a bunch of Equal boxes and I had no money so mom bought them for me.

They are really good people.