Hi

Skywavebe

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Work too much
Hey 8991XJ you are welcome at Reel to Reel Clinic that one of my clients started it is on FB though. It is like the friendly replacement for TH's.

Skywavebe

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Work too much
It has been a money collection thing. You can say what you want as long as you are a paying advertiser. If not then off you go. I did not pay so I was treated like that. If the guy croaks off due to his stupid attitude then good for him. We don't need that type here on earth. What comes around goes around they say.

A.N.T.

Journeyman
Tagline
Femtoamp- Volt- and Tape- nut.
Oh, I’ve bought the magazine in the photo in the shop on your first photo with two of us, on that very day!

Cheers

Alex

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
When I was banned from TH in December of 2019, there was no indication under/alongside my username/avatar that I was banned, so only those who are/were close to me, knew I had been banned. So, Alex's account may appear it is fine, to other members viewing his posts, but, indeed, his privileges as a member most likely have been stripped.

Nando.

Elite-ist

Staff member
Oh, I’ve bought the magazine in the photo in the shop on your first photo with two of us, on that very day!

Cheers

Alex
Yes, that particular issue of Stereophile reviewed the Creek 4330R integrated amplifier, you helped design. Lucky you in finding that magazine in the rack at IA.

Nando.

vince666

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
I will not be missed! :p
are you just sure, Nando?
i seem to remember i had seen the banned thing under your avatar.... also because i wondered why it happened.

or maybe what i seem to remember was at a different moment?

anyways, my memory might also fail at times.

Elite-ist

Staff member
Yes, I'm sure. That's what perplexed me. There was no indication of "Banned" alongside my username. And that wasn't the first time I was banned there for no violation of the rules.

Nando.

20tajk7

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
You never have too much tapedecks ^^
I remember when Nando was banned and was surprised about this, never found any reason why.
Banned members display is always strange on TH, usually you'll see the avatar going out and the word banned under the username, but sometimes it's odd, member's profile page is different and you can't the some messages or contact him via pm.
Even seen once the Schrödinger's cat, a banned member that was online a the same time, might have a screenshot somewhere.

vince666

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
I will not be missed! :p
ah, then evidently what i had noticed about Nando was only the missing avatar.
but it was sufficient for me to understand he was banned.

or maybe i saw the banned at another time?

anyways, no worries, I also didn't break the rules there... if telling my own opinion isn't actually the same as breaking a rule, of course... but, hey, evidently my opinion was so different than the recipient's one that i won't be missed for the time being!
Something I should actually be proud of. :D

Last edited:

Skywavebe

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Work too much
Yes too much greed and self centered importance is seen in some of these people and when they are left standing alone they might one day figure it out. I know I can be abrasive but so far I have left all the other places by myself and was not banned or kicked out but I am sure it will happen one day. Some people can not stand to hear the truth. It is a sad thing that we have to put up with these types but Phoenix has real level headed people here I think.

Tagline
A clear conscience is actually a bad memory.
Wow! I have seen so many members that i thought had 'disappeared' from the other site, but were in fact banned... Maxell-LN! why on earth...nevermind, I remember well when Nando was banned, i was actually quite shocked!..... And here is a little oasis :D An Ex-Pat ( TH's) community, as well as a community in its own right...

I was back tracking through various post and was quite surprised that TH's and this site were at loggerheads until an empasse was made! That was years ago....

I can even post photographs here! TH's is a real work around so i do not bother anymore...

PC