Hi

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Well, hello, Alex. It's great to see you, here. Looking forward to your participation as you have lots of practical and technical knowledge under your belt.

Nando.

A.N.T.

Journeyman
Tagline
Femtoamp- Volt- and Tape- nut.
Well, hello, Alex. It's great to see you, here. Looking forward to your participation as you have lots of practical and technical knowledge under your belt.

Nando.
Thank you Nando!

I am not sure how active I will be here but at the moment this will be the only English-speaking forum I plan to participate in ;)

Cheers

Alex

A.N.T.

Journeyman
Tagline
That was a great day out Nando! I have very good memories from that trip and especially from the visit (unfortunately very brief) to your house!
Cheers
Alex

Elite-ist

Staff member
And another photo of Alex with his wife, Elena, son and daughter-in-law and grandchild while they visited us in Squamish.

20170911_203508(0).jpg

It was a real treat to have Alex and his family visit us and I hope it's something they can do again.

Nando.

A.N.T.

Journeyman
Tagline
Time flies! The young one is ready to start the second year at school, and he has a little brother who is 1.5 years old!

Alex

Elite-ist

Staff member
That's great news, Alex. You will have to say hello to them from us.

Nando.

Elite-ist

Staff member
Alex: Has there been a restart of any of the manufacturer audio shows, you used to attend?

Nando.

Elite-ist

Staff member
Alex: I recall one such audio show you attended where you debuted your modified Tascam 122 MK II (if I got it correct?) and surprised many of the attendees with its sound quality over a few of the other components. I was proud for you and the cassette format when you described that event.

Nando.