Hi, I am a newbie... :P :P :P

Bob Boyer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
Well as we say down heah in the sunny south, hot-damn, Vince. Welcome from another refugee. Good to see you again! Been too long.

vince666

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
I will not be missed! :p
thank you very much, my dear friend! :)

and, yes... discovering I am a so bad guy, you should finally understand the actual reason of the "666" into my nickname!
But, maybe, I am not bad... I am evil! :evil1:

vince666

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
anyways... opening my own private mailbox, i do find SEVERAL private messages i had got over the years and that I never happened to read! :oops:

I am very sorry for this... but, at the same time, I know it doesn't make sense to go and reply to any private messages I've received years ago.

I hope you will understand and forgive me for that.

Skywavebe

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Work too much
Bezel I thought it was Warped Bezel? In any case how did you become a bad guy? Sometimes it is just a matter of definition. Welcome Vince!

Skywavebe

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Work too much
Oh OK I guess that is why Gates has the 666 in his patent for the vaccine he is selling. The mark of the beast. The Beast was a computer in Belgium that was made by NCR I read and it model number is 666.

vince666

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
oh yes, and a while ago I had happened to read that patent with that 666 number!
indeed, a funny coincidence (if it was really a coincidence). :iconbiggrin:

that said, i had my first vaccine shot a couple weeks ago but i had to go there to the vaccination place 3 times!
first two times they sent me back home while refusing to give me the shot, because I mentioned them about a rare version of a just rare illness I had at age 10 and which caused me a rare/weird self immune disease I had from age 10 to about age 20 (and it's almost 30 years now that I don't have that problem anymore) and so the doctors there were scared by what I had told them and didn't really know what to do with myself.
At my third attempt to get the vaccine, I finally found a doctor who actually knew what my old self-immune disease was about, and then he had no problems in taking the responsibility to give me the shot.
Actually, just because of my self-immune situation, that knowledgeable doctor explained me that I am at heavy risk if I get the covid and, at the same time, I do also risk in taking any "oldschool" vaccines (but i just knew this, in fact, I had never had any vaccines in my own life... this shot of Pfizer was actually my first vaccine shot ever).
Of course, I could only take the new mRNA kind of vaccine, in fact I've got the Pfizer... which I suspect it's just the one with the 666 patent number! And, in fact, my vince666 nickname plus a shot of a 666 vaccine made me a very bad guy! :iconbiggrin:

Last edited:

mr_rye89

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Lost in the Ozone Again
Well I got the vax and then got one of those 5G home internet gateways, last I checked the mark of the beast wasn’t on my forehead….. any who I don’t want to be around after the globalist depopulation. It’ll be me, Alex Jones, my crazy neighbor and some Austrian guy telling me I have to eat zee bugs….. no thanks

anyways welcome aboard Vince!

vince666

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Thank You, mr_rye89 :)

luckily my smartphone is only 4G... otherwise, the 666 on my nickname, the 666 on the vaccine patent... and the 5G too...
add to the mix that I grew by also listening to bands like Black Sabbath and goth rock/darkwave music in general... so, after i will take also the second shot of this 666 vaccine, something really evil might appear here! Like my vinyl LPs of such "evil" music might turn to a bunch of stargates which send me on the other end of the universe! :eek::toothy8:

PS: about zee bugs and such.... NO THANKS! I only eat genuine italian food. :)

Last edited:

VintageShadow

Chief Journeyman
Vince, those staregates might send you to Transylvania without even knowing! I live here, i eat Italian food even if not so genuine, i listen to your music and i got the Pfizer too! Bats and Rats all around!

Sep.

vince666

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
I imagine it is genuine there!!!
let's say that it's basicly the only available here and which can be called the real thing with no doubts at all. :D
sometimes, on TV news here, they talk about all the fake italian food they use to sell abroad, which is the majority of it.
example, the parmesan cheese.... can it ever be genuine with that name?
it must be either parmigiano reggiano (slightly more yellowish and salty) or grana padano (more whiteish and less salty) and it must not be gummy or elastic at all, since the good one must be seasoned by at least 18-20 months and this kind of cheese can be made only at few specific places in northern Italy, otherwise you cannot call it like that.
There are very strict rules here about the names and the places the food comes from.

@Shaun: Thanks, I am really glad to meet you here. :)

vince666

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Thank you, Tom. :)
Glad to see you noticed I was working on that Telefunken deck.
Will need to restart that thread here from scratch... and also order replacement electrolytic caps to finally go on with it.