Happy Birthday Sutton, aka ksrigg!!

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Happy Birthday, Sutton. Just another reason to crack open a cold one this evening. Hope it's a good one for you!

Nando.

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
Happy Birthday Sutton, come around the forum every once in a while. We miss you man!

NavLinear

Veteran and General Yakker
Damn Sutton - we just keep getting older no matter how hard we try to stop this annual madness. Happy birthday man - I'm glad you've made it another year. Take care of yourself.

Last edited:

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
If it's your Polish Princess there she could be too hot to handle!

kevin

Forum Veteran and Hillbilly
Let me step in here for my Buddy !!! Sutton has lost one of his Fir Babies... She has been really sick for days and has been a terrible time for Sutton !! Those of you who have been attached to pets Know just how he feels !!! My wife and I are going to his house this eve for a little funeral for his baby !!! Just wanted to let you guys know whats going on... He will be back !!! Thanks !!!

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Thanks for the notice, Kevin. Geri and I were just talking a couple nights ago how we missed Nellie, our dog who had passed on five years ago. Please let him know we will be here when he returns and give them both our sympathies over their loss.

Nando.

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
It has been 42 years since I lost my border collie Judy to diabetes and I still miss her when I think about it. Hang in there, Kevin.

ksrigg

Chief Journeyman
Hey Guys,

Thank you all for the Birthday wishes...I really do appreciate it.

As Kevin said, I have had a very rough few days..My little poodle mix named Miss Piggy got really sick a little over a week and a half ago and I took her to our local animal hospital. Over the next three days she had to go to the vet every day for tests and ultrasounds. ...and i lost her yesterday....

Kevin and his better half came this evening and we buried her. She had been a member of the family for 14 years, and I've got to tell you, it has been pretty tough..I loved that little dog.

Anyway, sorry I've been absent. I'll try to check in more often now. And thanks again for the Birthday wishes.....it means a lot.....

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
One of God's cruelties I'll never understand, to give us something so wonderful and to take it away so quickly :?

You gave her a good life and I truely believe you will see her again, bless you Sutton!!

Northwinds

Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
Hey Guys,

Thank you all for the Birthday wishes...I really do appreciate it.

As Kevin said, I have had a very rough few days..My little poodle mix named Miss Piggy got really sick a little over a week and a half ago and I took her to our local animal hospital. Over the next three days she had to go to the vet every day for tests and ultrasounds. ...and i lost her yesterday....

Kevin and his better half came this evening and we buried her. She had been a member of the family for 14 years, and I've got to tell you, it has been pretty tough..I loved that little dog.

Anyway, sorry I've been absent. I'll try to check in more often now. And thanks again for the Birthday wishes.....it means a lot.....
Sorry to hear that Brother, my Himalayan cat is named Ms Piggy also!!

We lost 2 dogs and a cat in the last 18 years. Pouncy (she is Deb's Papillion) and Ms Piggy are 6 years old both now so hopefully we have at least another 10 years to enjoy their companionship

kevin

Forum Veteran and Hillbilly
One of God's cruelties I'll never understand, to give us something so wonderful and to take it away so quickly :?

You gave her a good life and I truely believe you will see her again, bless you Sutton!!
So true Stuwee..... So Nice of you to say Pal !!! WOW !!