Happy Birthday Sutton, aka ksrigg!!

ksrigg

Chief Journeyman
I appreciate everyone thoughts, prayers, and insight. It is a tough thing...losing a pet who has been a part of your life for 14 years or so....but I will keep her in my heart and remember the great times we had together...

and I have the other two dogs to keep me company, my Max and Bear..

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
So true Stuwee..... So Nice of you to say Pal !!! WOW !!
Thank brother! And just like magic, I see an episode of Tyler Henry, medium to the stars, think what you will about these things, but, Damn!

He was speaking with someone who knew the Kennedy's, Caroline Bessette Kennedy came through to him, talking some cool stuff, then he said "She wants you to know that Friday is with her". Friday was Caroline's dog that she was very attached to, he died shortly after her death in the plane crash in 1999 of a broken heart. :love9:

We've all heard of the 'Rainbow Bridge' where the animals wait just outside of 'heaven', I never believed that stuff, all souls are just that, if we have a connection we will continue it on our journey (whatever that is I don't know).

Anyhoo, he was the first medium to confirm that all that we love is bound together after they've passed on. Time will tell if I'm right or just a nut job :geek:

I can't wait to see my Cinderella, Pat, Inky, I-Da-Ho again!!