Going retro to an extreme!

62vauxhall

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
No such things as bad days, just bad moments
Reeking of "After shave breath" seemed too real a possibility. Listerene seemed logical but it had no kick, needed a codine chaser or whatever. So then back to "if it burns, I'll drink it" booze.

MarkWComer

Tagline
Victim of the record bug since age five
Reeking of "After shave breath" seemed too real a possibility. Listerene seemed logical but it had no kick, needed a codine chaser or whatever. So then back to "if it burns, I'll drink it" booze.
Another sick high: Take the cotton wick thing out of a Vicks Benzedrex inhaler and chew it. You won’t have “after shave breath,” but you’ll fly high for at least five hours. I think they’re off the market now. Nutmeg and mace can give you a sickening buzz, but can also make you horribly sick, freely available in any grocery store. These handy hints handed down from my brother. I did the Vicks trick once, eucalyptus breath from your mouth to your stomach, probably the strongest amphetamine rush I ever had.

Bradrock

Tagline
---I run with Scissors
I used to keep a bottle or two of Codeine cough syrup handy when I was young. I don't see it around anymore.

AngrySailor

Tagline
---not quite right
Take a whole
Pack of Benadryl or robotussin (they call it “robo-tripping”) if you want to see spiders and shit crawling all over... never tried it but know a few fellas who “had a bad time”.

Bradrock

Tagline
---I run with Scissors
Mark: I believe I still have a few Edison cylinders if you can use them .Tatty containers possibly.
Are you that retro yet?
I sold my player prior to moving up here & no plans to buy another.

EDIT: WAIT..............First I'd better research if I can drink or smoke them!!!

MarkWComer

Tagline
Victim of the record bug since age five
Mark: I believe I still have a few Edison cylinders if you can use them .Tatty containers possibly.
Are you that retro yet?
I sold my player prior to moving up here & no plans to buy another.

EDIT: WAIT..............First I'd better research if I can drink or smoke them!!!
I bought a dozen CDs before ever buying something to play them, and I do want a cylinder phono...

PM for my address and your price, will PayPal or send a Czech to accost you. ;-)