Gasoline prices Skyrocketing!

Vynuladikt

Journeyman
Tagline
Love great audio, beermaking and pyrotechnics
Interesting that the reserves were doled out/used up at about 1 million barrels a day to reduce the oil prices. Now OPEC is reducing their output by 1 million barrels a day with possibilities of 2 million a day to offset the reserve dump and bring prices back up. Was anything gained, or just reserves lost.
Things that make you go HMMMM

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
We will now experience what underinvestment can do to an industry that relies on access to capital, and lots of it, to initiate long term energy solutions to an insatiable world. They've accomplished exactly what they set out to do.
The prices in the next 6 to 12 months will make you think these were the good ol days.

George S.

Veteran and General Yakker
It's going to be interesting what we see happen in Europe this winter. Mainstream media is not covering all the businesses now shut down due to energy costs and the energy subsidies governments are giving citizens so they don't revolt. It's going to get ugly.
Who blew up the pipeline? Been so busy working I've not looked into it. But interesting how there doesn't seem to be much interest in it. Weird.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
China...had to check out their new sub ..I'm prettysure we trailed him all the way..

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
It's going to be interesting what we see happen in Europe this winter. Mainstream media is not covering all the businesses now shut down due to energy costs and the energy subsidies governments are giving citizens so they don't revolt. It's going to get ugly.
Who blew up the pipeline? Been so busy working I've not looked into it. But interesting how there doesn't seem to be much interest in it. Weird.
Tucker is all over it George. Last 2 nites has been opining about it.

Skratch

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Life is short, so take your time
Can't the oil companies horizontal bore to Saudi Arabia and Russia. Elon Musk was talking about it

MarkWComer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Victim of the record bug since age five
i graduated from LSU that year...66 ford falcon...i paid that for gasoline...unbelievable...
I didn’t drive until 1980, Baltimore had a great transit system. But then I got a job out in the county, got a beat up Ford Pinto for $700. Gas was probably 32¢ then, don’t remember.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Can't the oil companies horizontal bore to Saudi Arabia and Russia. Elon Musk was talking about it

The Ruskies know all about that Mark. Exxon showed them how on Sakhalin Island 6 miles sideways under the ocean...