Gasoline prices Skyrocketing!

mlucitt

Veteran and General Yakker
When the Strategic Petroleum Reserve is depleted, the climate change crew will be jumping for joy. Because they know it will never be refilled. Never mind that Navy ships burn JP5 (refined Diesel) and B-52 bombers fly on Jet A (Kerosene).
We are screwed.

gene french

guayabo de bagaces, guanacaste, costa rica....
Tagline
music...the healer of souls...
According to Benidect Donald he built the most powerful military ever created
i remember how horrible things were before the current administration...things were down...gas...heating oil...inflation...immigration...unemployment...
wow...wevare in high cotton now!!!

J!m

Tagline
BOT
I thought Ronnie Reagan built up the military? And the space “defense” systems. Look at all the “classified” shuttle launches. There were a lot of them…

mlucitt

Some of the weather satellites were classified payloads. When they are designated "classified" the defense contractors can charge more money.
How do you define "the most powerful military"? Is it dollars spent? Headcount in all the military branches? Numbers of planes, ships, and tanks?
Or is it the number of days fighting a two-front war in different parts of the world?
That last one speaks to military morale and a dedication to a fighting spirit in order to win. Sadly, we don't have that any more.

Wheel-right

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Man, Ya shoulda been here yesterday
I was shocked this morning when I went out and it was $5.05 on the sign. mega drop around here, gratefully accepted. Unfortunately, I was on the way to the grocery store and got major price shock there, produce up like crazy...

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
I was shocked this morning when I went out and it was $5.05 on the sign. mega drop around here, gratefully accepted. Unfortunately, I was on the way to the grocery store and got major price shock there, produce up like crazy...
Yep, everything going up up up. Sherry just bought a bag of candy, last month it was $10...... Today it was $20...................