Friends of Phase Linear

Anthony

New Around These Parts
So i do understand there's a for sale section. I just found this website, so i just joined to conversate about this lot. I'm still researching. Owner died and I'm friends with his significant other, i have more than pictures, i just have to catalog everything still.

George S.

Veteran and General Yakker
Sounds like he's trying to help his friend unload this stuff. Anthony, it will sell individually, broken down into small lots or sub lots per brand, or as one large lot. That's up to your friend the owner and you to determine. The biggest issue with this old stuff, even though it's been "upgraded by Ed Blackwood" is that it all needs repair and upgrading before any of us would trust using it in our expensive systems. Therefore the value as is, is probably not as great as the owner would like. Furthermore, each amp is heavy and delicate, shipping these is doable but difficult. Once your friend the owner decides how to proceed, update us and we'll try to help. And, yes, many members here would definitely like to buy individual pieces, just remember they all need rebuilding before use.

VSAT88

Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?
And now, after seeing those pictures I can die and go to hell in peace knowing that I could never get my hands on any of it.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
I vote to sell them by the rack and ship the rack on a pallet. Of course you have to be able to accept a pallet.

Yep, it aint cheap. 2 pallets of Clairs from Audio Honolulu was BIG BUCKS. For the amps and shipping on the pallets in a container ship was $7000

My Credit Card is still hurting

Rob

New Around These Parts
I bought my first Carver in Germany back in 1987. Finally after 33 years I found Greg at Nelion Audio and had him rebuild my MXR. After joining that site I learned about PL. Yeh I am a little slow but anyway. I won a PL3300 on a karma giveaway and found and purchased (2) PL200's and a PL400 that needed a little TLC. Plan on cleaning these up and putting together a PL system along with all my other Carver gear.