Friends of Phase Linear

George S.

Veteran and General Yakker
I see a aristocracy running a police state and the rest of us as peasants as this countries future. The China model. Lord save us.

Anthony

New Around These Parts
OH FRIENDS!!! I HAVE NEWS!!!! I HAVE FOUND THE COLLECTION IN WHOLE AND IT'S VERY EASY FOR YOU TO SEE! I WOULD SINCERELY LIKE TO KEEP THIS COLLECTION WHOLE. And please don't come with Any low balling. I also was just contacted by the tech guy that worked on them.

Purple Phase Linear 700

Have a wonderful night!

mlucitt

Anthony, it would help us a little bit to hear the story of where these equipments came from, what condition each of them are in (do they work, broken controls, broken connectors, etc.), how you got them, where they are physically located and how you are set up to ship them individually or in full racks? Also, we are just crazy enough here to really like long lists of Phase Linear units. It would be quite a bit of work, but hey, it might be worth it? Just a friendly suggestion, so we can virtually kick the tires... Here is a format:
Equipment Name
Model Name/Number
Serial Number
Working/Not Working
Cosmetic Description
Smell (for WOPL Sniffer)
Notes (Who owned it, who spilled a beer on it, other interesting information)

Thanks,
Mark

Anthony

New Around These Parts
Ok give me a little time to catalog and get stories, cause i know there's some. I'll be back. Purple phase linear 700 is the last owners member name on this website. Go to members and check his profile

George S.

I could care less about the stories of an amp I'm gonna gut, Looking for a Pro 700.
I think it's all sitting in Colorado, within driving distance for you. Sounds like he wants to sell as a lot. That would keep you busy for a while!

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
You don't sell a collection like that in one lump scattered around threads where nobody can find it, you put it in the FOR SALE SECTION..... Bullshit

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
I just want one amp. I'm not buying a LOT again. I still think its "just a story"

Besides, there is some junk in there. The first series of 700's are worthless, along with a few other items. 500's are impossible to fix and keep running etc etc etc....

George S.

I've seen similar pictures. What is your stake in this? Did he send you this picture?
I've seen similar pictures. What is your stake in this? Did he send you this picture?
No stake in this. Just went to the members section and searched for posts by "purple phase linear". Found a bunch of photos and threads, didn't really dig, saw one post where I think Mark was asking if he was south of Peublo. And, I know you like to build, no bad thoughts or motives here.