Do Not Do Business With Splicit Products

Tagline
---Semi-retired
They asked me if I wanted a refund but I'll see if they can deliver since I am really in no hurry now. I didn't like that they lied to PS and said they tried to help me last night (I have a time stamped email from 2pm this afternoon) so we'll see.
Nice to read you have a fix in the pipeline. Splicit is a member on TH's and it would have been in their business interest to reply to the feedback they were receiving instead of hiding from the people that supports their business.

Ron

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I'm not wishing to disparage anyone. They need advertising. Maintaining decorum is very important. He operates a few sites and I understand that. Being his site he has the right to do what he feels is good for the site. Same as any site.

That's all I have to say about it.

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
All I got to say is Splicit sucks as a company. I've had nothing but trouble from them. They don't carry any tape. They order it and you can skip these middlemen and should if you are smart. I'll pay extra to skip these yo-yo's. When their site says "In Stock" don't believe it.. It only means it's IN STOCK from where they buy it at and drop ship it to you.