Compressed AIR???

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
Inhalant that contributed to Aaron Carter's death needs more regulation, advocates say

Aint THAT some bullshit???? Stating on the label, that this product will KILL you isn't enough??? People are stupid.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
My can says "Inhalent abuse deterrent formulation"

Who knew...
Joe, here is what they said about that.

It also asked the commission to require products with difluoroethane to carry an ingredient that makes them taste or smell bitter to discourage people from inhaling them.

Some aerosol duster products already contain this type of additive, which has not been shown to have much impact on substance abuse. But Families United Against Inhalant Abuse says there may be more effective options.

BULLSHIT!!!

mr_rye89

Tagline
Lost in the Ozone Again
Yeah it will kill, has a warning label, bittering agent, have to be 18+ to buy it. If that don't stop you maybe the Darwin Award is well earned.

The busy body do-gooder Karens are probably gonna have that shit banned. Dammit I'm to cheap to buy proper freeze spray.

gene french

guayabo de bagaces, guanacaste, costa rica....
Tagline
music...the healer of souls...
Joe, here is what they said about that.

It also asked the commission to require products with difluoroethane to carry an ingredient that makes them taste or smell bitter to discourage people from inhaling them.

Some aerosol duster products already contain this type of additive, which has not been shown to have much impact on substance abuse. But Families United Against Inhalant Abuse says there may be more effective options.

BULLSHIT!!!
seems to me mixing in a bit of fart in a can ingredients might be more unpleasant....therefore more effective as a discouraging factor...

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
seems to me mixing in a bit of fart in a can ingredients might be more unpleasant....therefore more effective as a discouraging factor...

If I was a dope addict, I doubt that a fart would slow me down. I see the guys with paint all over their faces from huffing and they don't even give a shit.

62vauxhall

Tagline
No such things as bad days, just bad moments
Two of my high school friends were brothers who's family owned a neighbourhood market across the street. I'd hang out there after dinner when one of them had to mind the store.

Good old airplane glue was kept on the shelf until it's sale was prohibited. There were three 10 or 12 year old boys that were always, always buying multiple tubes of glue every day. When the glue disappeared, the trio disappeared too. For a short while and then they came back. Now they were buying boxes of wooden matches.

It was obvious why they were buying glue but matches was puzzling. So I followed them into a nearby vacant lot. I watched them use the matches to light pieces of Styrofoam and inhale the smoke. Thick, black smoke with big particles of Styrofoam soot - they sucked it all in.

No idea if any of them reached the ripe old age of 13 without serious lung damage. Unlike other things, I was not compelled to learn what kind of high you got from inhaling Styrofoam smoke.