Compressed AIR???

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
I had to scratch my head..... COMPRESSED AIR????

Aaron Carter Drowned in Bathtub After Taking Xanax and Huffing Compressed Air: Coroner

Now I don't know who he is but dayem, the old saying about Darwin comes to mind.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
They are starting to "CLARIFY" the compressed air.

The cause of death was drowning due to the effects of the gas, difluoroethane, and alprazolam, the medical examiner's office said in a report.

The manner was ruled as an accident.

Los Angeles County sheriff’s deputies were called to Carter's home just before 11 a.m. Nov. 5, officials have said.

Carter was found submerged in a bathtub, and medics declared him dead at the scene, according to the medical examiner's report.

Difluoroethane is a gas found in air spray cleaners for electronic devices, the ME’s report says, and it can be abused to induce euphoria. When it is inhaled intentionally, it can cause sudden cardiac arrest, according to the report. Alprazolam, the brand name of which is Xanax, is a benzodiazepine and can make someone drowsy.

Bradrock

Tagline
---I run with Scissors
I've been gathering model airplane supplys & bought some silk & a quart of butyrate dope. I have not smelled that in 50 years & it's pretty nice!

Wheel-right

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Man, Ya shoulda been here yesterday
It always gets me that they call this type of death accidental, finding someone with half a dozen different types of drugs, intentionally using inhalants not meant to be inhaled and all the other crap someone believes will get them off. It ain't accidental if your doing it on purpose, at least in my mind.