Christmas always starts in Summer...

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT I STILL NEED

So I need address updates from those of you that moved (except Laz), and any new addresses I didn't have last year because you weren't here.

(List updated November 23, 2015)

audiobob
clhboa (confirming address)
Coldsmoke

ONLY TWO packages LEFT and TWO names...

PM me. DON'T POST THEM HERE!

Rebel Elf

Last edited:

orange

Tagline
Please sticky this for a while?

orange

Tagline
Please read the list I made...if you're on it you have been here awhile and I need your address to send you this year's Christmas package from Phoenix and I'm trying to get how many will need to be created to Lee and for my budgeting purposes. Don't wait until the last minute, even Elves are human.

Rebel Elf

orange

Tagline
Refer to post #1 for updated list.

orange

Tagline
The working copy of the Larry Christmas 2015 CD is burned and I'm ready to edit and clean up prior to the master. The artwork for the card is done and the CD insert only needs the song titles added. There are 26 tracks at over 75 minutes in length, making this the largest collection in the four year history of the collection.

Don't miss out! If I've asked for your actual name and address it's so I can get the mailing list and mailing labels completed and figure out the mailing costs. Some of you in other countries were asked if you could help to distribute in your area as an attempt to keep costs down for Lee's sake. Meanwhile, your Rebel Elf has found the ways to cut costs for supplies and keep this low-budget but high quality.

Please help me out sooner than later, as I'll need this month to plan the most efficient and effective production and distribution I can.

This Elf can't bake a fudge cookie, after all.

Thanks again, and we truly appreciate your being here on YOUR Phoenix Audio Community Forums!

Rebel Elf

CD cover 2015.jpg

Last edited:

orange

Tagline
Thanks for the sticky (no giggles from the peanut gallery)

Post #1 updated, most of you got (another) PM today asking.

No charge or obligation, it's a gift.

Last edited:

orange

Tagline
Would Santa be delivering a new furnace?

orange

Tagline
HUGE SHOUTOUT TO LAZ!!!!

He found maybe all of the rest of what I needed to finish the project! Probably even more!

Thank you so VERY much, Lazarus Short!

You are hereby appointed Knight Elf by order of Rebel Elf.

orange

Tagline
I now have 70 cards done and partially placed in envelopes, about 45 labels created and glued to those envelopes and 70 CD inserts inserted in the cases, with maybe 10 more CD-Rs and cases needed and I still have to burn them all.

AND I'M EXHAUSTED.

And my records from Ron came yesterday but I was asleep so I have to wait for the mail carrier to redeliver.

AND I'M EXHAUSTED.

Later.

orange

Tagline
Was under the elfin weather or something this morning, sorry.

orange

Tagline
3/11 radian?

I thought I was cryptic some days?

I'm listening to the CD to see if everything is OK and then I can start burning on two computers.

And not a fun bug, it's taken all day and into the night to keep my gut from roaring in pain when I have to drink some water...Had a small steak with onions earlier and three small mashed red potatoes with butter and my usual seasonings hoping that things get going dong there again.

SHEESH, where did this come from, I didn't even leave the house much for three daze.

I also have left the air conditioner off as it pulled the line down at some point but it was 89F today...

Fall is being held hostage.

I'm up to track six and I had one small bit that was a little messy on one track but I'm not sure if I'll fix it. Maybe. Well, yeah I gotta normalize the levels. Track 7 packs a punch for a 1961 recording...

Well the HP just told me I have 16 daze to activate 7 Pro. Need some help on this.

orange

Tagline
By the way, the official 1/4" plug monitoring headphones of Rebel Elf are a pair of Audio-Technica AT-702 I bought myself for Christmas. SWEET! Good stuff for about 1976.

Lazarus Short

Tagline
I'm the Red Knight, by grant of the Black
3/11 radian?

I thought I was cryptic some days?
Radiation from Fukushima - all over the west coast these days. I'll post the rad figures for your area next time they come around. It's one reason I moved back to the midwest, but levels are elevated here too.

orange

Tagline
Well, GOOD, I can stop living on fish sticks then and die like a real man from heaven sent fat and cholesterol..

orange

Tagline
I'm sure that Ted Baxter would say that...if he were still here.