Busy nocturne at Chez Orange with fun pics of my crap etc.

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
No chairs in there right now, got some vinyl to reupholster them tho'.

orange

Tagline
Derek, I would add that I don't have any Clinton Stains on the thing either.

orange

Tagline
NEU HAUS PIX!

NEW HAUS (1).JPG NEW HAUS (2).JPG NEW HAUS (3).JPG NEW HAUS (4).JPG

Inside later, finally put Emily back together as she has a floppy drive.

orange

Tagline
The snow is almost a memory here, and I missed the opportunity in the beginning to leverage some cherry syrup and make a killing selling snow cones to tourists...not sure we had the tourism base in the first place...it's all mineral ice with extra ASPHALT in reserve now...
If I were a rich man...de da de da...​

orange

Tagline

CHEZ AND CASA ORANGE ARE UNDERGOING CHANGES

STAND BY!

orange

Tagline
FREDDYS OLD SHELVING.jpg FRAME PAINTING.jpg FRONT FENDER.jpg STRIPING TAPE (1).jpg SOCKS (1).jpg ALSO SOCKS.jpg

Moved Freddy1's old storage shelving out for a short bit to clean and clear

My bike almost ready to fix most of the paint problems

The front fender, before striping

The striping

MY BOSS

On her lunch break, the floor awaiting cleanup.​

derek92994

Tagline
Those who enter the man cave will get WOPLed
Thanks for sharing bud. Can you take some pics of your decks and audio setup again please? :)

orange

Tagline
I've tried several times but I can't seem to get and angle I can take a steady picture in, without blurriness and moving while I shoot. Sorta looks like I'm drunk but I'm not. Here are the rest of the bike shots for now.

After the fix-up is done, clear coating and then the seat tube sticker, striping the front fenders, buzzing the rivets on one end of the rear fender and installation. Still need to go find the NOS Wald kickstand and add the seat...the rack comes later after some painting.

Beryl touchups B 001.jpg Beryl touchups B 002.jpg Beryl touchups B 003.jpg

Last edited:

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
I've tried several times but I can't seem to get and angle I can take a steady picture in, without blurriness and moving while I shoot. Sorta looks like I'm drunk but I'm not. Here are the rest of the bike shots for now.

After the fix-up is done, clear coating and then the seat tube sticker, striping the front fenders, buzzing the rivets on one end of the rear fender and installation. Still need to go find the NOS Wald kickstand and add the seat...the rack comes later after some painting.

Looks like its time to mow your carpet dude.

orange

Tagline
The green one in the other bedroom is worse, and they will probably be replaced by my landlord in the next year...that stuff is from the SEVENTIES and we already replaced the livingroom carpeting.

That is nothing though, I'm almost certain a previous tenant used the kitchen linoleum to practice knife throwing.

All in good time. We've repaired and replaced so much of this place I kid my landlord that if he does a couple more things he can charge a FORTUNE after I die...

(Housing assistance)

Then again, the dude is like an older brother and takes care of me. I have a home.

EDIT: OHHH. THAT'S MY YARD! I don't paint bikes indoors!

And I need a rototiller to replant the grass after the catastrophic winter last year and having to scrape all of us out with a skidsteer.

I covered that and the aftermath/assclown circus with the city between December and March previously in other threads.

Last edited:

orange

Tagline
See if this makes sense:

I have two integrated amps, both with ample inputs and one is audio/video.

I have a good Numark equalizer with dual outputs as well as the loop/monitor out.

I have a dbx 224x noise reduction unit as well as Dolby B for reel or cassette use in addition to the Pioneer with B/C and DBX.

I have a Revox A 77 reel, Pioneer CT-S705 cassette, Sony TC-228 8 track recorder in the deck section.

I have an RCA stereo CED player, VHS and Beta Hi-Fi, DVD and laserdisc plus a satellite receiver and DTV converter box.

I take the Sanyo A-35 and use it as a preamp, no speakers switched in, fed from a DBX 400 and the EQ splits to o the rear amp (little Pioneer SX-400 and speakers, doubles as an alarm clock with a timer. The SX is fed by an Audiosource Dolby surround decoder (no center as yet) at the rear via AUX.

The Sony AV integrated serves as a video switch with audio...well I'm tired and that's a scheme for later. I don't have a TV studio.

orange

Tagline
I can go find my EMF album and crank it....

Jesus Jones as well.

derek92994

Tagline
Those who enter the man cave will get WOPLed
I have an RCA stereo CED player, VHS and Beta Hi-Fi, DVD and laserdisc plus a satellite receiver and DTV converter box.

Which beta hi-fi do you have? What is a Ced player? Also which laserdisc player?

orange

Tagline
Capacitance Electronic Disc or RCA Selectavision Videodisc. A record like video disc format that used a needle moving up and down to read pits and convert that into an electronic signal that holds video information. A similar format specific to the Asian are market was VHD from JVC. Both have a disc in a caddy so that the disc can't be contaminated.

The system was available 1981-85 or so, some discs and players were stereo. RCA was sold to GE and went out of business after that, the brand was split off to several companies including Thomson and Audiovox.

SL-600 (needs repairs) and SL-2000.

CLD-M90, S104, 700, S201 and 3090 (those three need repairs).