Baseball Caps...

MarkWComer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Victim of the record bug since age five
Depending on how dark the grey is I suppose. I thought those two colors would be complimentary. Black on grey looks sharp I think.

From operating a tow truck, my hands and fingers get filthed up pretty good and light color anything's don't stay light for very long.

View attachment 36447
The gray is somewhat mouse colored.

Bradrock

Tagline
---I run with Scissors
My take on that is that I do carry, and will defend others and myself, but won’t go looking for trouble. Maybe I’m succumbing to a threat from some ANTIFA asshole who would dictate that I shouldn’t wear a red cap, and it’s NOT their business what I wear regardless of color, but I won’t make myself a target. If I pull my pistol out it’s only as last resort. I think it better to be discreetly dangerous than overtly hazardous.

Complicated issue...

(And red with black art would look sharp...)
I agree with you Mark. The 'Grey Man' lifestyle works best. Keeps them guessing. Antifa only operates in cities who's mayor supports them anyhow.
I would actually go with the hat in your picture.

Bradrock

Tagline
---I run with Scissors
Those days are gone Mark....no need to scrape bowls and residue wondering when next bag coming in.....ain't medical marijuana wonderful!

Besides.....tastes like ass....
I hope to experience that some day. Things seem to be moving right along here in Missouri.

MarkWComer

Tagline
Those days are gone Mark....no need to scrape bowls and residue wondering when next bag coming in.....ain't medical marijuana wonderful!

Besides.....tastes like ass....
Yeah, I’ve been doing this a damned looong time...

kingman

Journeyman
Tagline
---
Only 4 so far if I count correctly. Come on folks! I’ll probably wear the cap 10 times more than the t-shirt!

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
or playing baseball. My straw hat caught on fire when firing up the bong..... I mean when I lit the fireplace
That lighter modification to your Close 'N Play may have backfired.

orange

Tagline
Tomorrow is payday, let's get a price as I will want one to match my shirt and hat for the CABE obviously.

MarkWComer

Tagline
Tomorrow is payday, let's get a price as I will want one to match my shirt and hat for the CABE obviously.
I still want more feedback for colors and how much interest this generates.

All things considered (bulk caps, setup of my file for the embroidery machine, shipping, and their labor) I estimate $25 per cap.

orange

Tagline
Let's go with one more shirt for now, send you a message.

PS I'm getting a better camera (working is cool) this month so I hope to model the shirts.

Bradrock

Tagline
---I run with Scissors
I may end up getting more than one, if that's what it takes to get us over the goal line.