Baseball Caps...

Bradrock

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---I run with Scissors
I wear the straw also on doctors orders. Along with long sleeved shirts when working outdoors. Ball caps work fine in the shop or driving. Or typing away on this forum! Or rocking the Casbah.

MarkWComer

Tagline
Victim of the record bug since age five
The minimum cap order from the T-shirt shop is 12, so interested parties respond so I can get a rough idea of quantity. One size fits (not-the-elephant-man) most, velcro closure on the back for size. Once again, there are color options but I want to keep that limited, I like the gray, but tan looks nice, and there are tan with different colored bills. Argue amongst yourselves and reach a consensus on TWO color choices only, embroidery to be either black or white depending on which looks best against the cap color. I suggest strongly NOT to get red caps as that color seems to be a target for violence these days.

Colors:
superior-cotton-twill-low-profile-pro-style-caps.html

62vauxhall

Tagline
No such things as bad days, just bad moments
Depending on how dark the grey is I suppose. I thought those two colors would be complimentary. Black on grey looks sharp I think.

From operating a tow truck, my hands and fingers get filthed up pretty good and light color anything's don't stay light for very long.

Hellcat Charger.JPG

Bradrock

Tagline
---I run with Scissors
Depending on how dark the grey is I suppose. I thought those two colors would be complimentary. Black on grey looks sharp I think.

From operating a tow truck, my hands and fingers get filthed up pretty good and light color anything's don't stay light for very long.

View attachment 36447
I did not realize you folks had palm trees up there.
Learn something new every day!
I like your ride too!!

MarkWComer

Tagline
Victim of the record bug since age five
Well then I want red.

Make Phase Linear Great Again...................
Bring it on................
My take on that is that I do carry, and will defend others and myself, but won’t go looking for trouble. Maybe I’m succumbing to a threat from some ANTIFA asshole who would dictate that I shouldn’t wear a red cap, and it’s NOT their business what I wear regardless of color, but I won’t make myself a target. If I pull my pistol out it’s only as last resort. I think it better to be discreetly dangerous than overtly hazardous.

Complicated issue...

(And red with black art would look sharp...)

Last edited: