Anything But Regular Joe (Black) Vinyl..

BlazeES

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
Show time!

Black Sabbath
Nems - UK
Clear vinyl EP

'Paranoid'
'War Pigs'

'Iron Man'
'Fairies Wear Boots'

IMG_0493.jpg IMG_0495.jpg

Last edited:

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
A great kick-off to the weekend, Tony. Nice turntable and I love the non-black Black Sabbath LP.

BubbaH

Tagline
---

The tip of the ice burg. Plenty more where these came from. Thought Id start with what was in my PB account. Will be adding more to this thread in the future.

Elite-ist

Staff member
Cool shots, Ben. And thanks, once again, for the AC/DC live recordings on those DR 1s, as pictured. I imagine that Magazine album sounds great?

BubbaH

Tagline
---
Cool shots, Ben. And thanks, once again, for the AC/DC live recordings on those DR 1s, as pictured. I imagine that Magazine album sounds great?
No problem Nando. I made a tape copy of it for casual listening, and I recently included Mother Earth Blues in a 7" reel I made on Rob's 707. It is a great album, and sounds good too.

As I mentioned, these are just what I had loaded in photo bucket already. There is plenty more. One of these days ill pull out the camera and start snapping pics. I have lots to add to this thread.

Elite-ist

Staff member
No problem Nando. I made a tape copy of it for casual listening, and I recently included Mother Earth Blues in a 7" reel I made on Rob's 707. It is a great album, and sounds good too.

As I mentioned, these are just what I had loaded in photo bucket already. There is plenty more. One of these days ill pull out the camera and start snapping pics. I have lots to add to this thread.
"Mother Earth Blues" recorded from vinyl onto open-reel tape is a nice choice. Also, one of my favourite songs of that album. I don't have much in the way of coloured vinyl, but it sounds like Tony and you do. I look forward to upcoming pictures from you both.

BlazeES

Tagline
---
Yellow Submarine
Songtrack
The Beatles
Apple/EMI Records

One of the few true "remixed" Beatles albums.
Picked this bad boy up at Tower Records in London
after a ride on the Underground, a trek down Abbey Road and some fish & chips + ale in the heart of Piccadilly Circus..

IMG_0507.jpg IMG_0509.jpg Tower PC.jpg

Last edited:

derek92994

Tagline
Those who enter the man cave will get WOPLed
Rod Stewart - Blondes have more Fun (or do they?) Picture Vinyl

Billy Idol - Whiplash Smile (Brown Vinyl)

Hitwave 1978 Compilation (Green Vinyl with blue blotches)

Red Alert 1978/1979 Compilation (Vivid Red Vinyl)

Ultravox 12" Remixes Bonus Record (Dark blue Vinyl)

Lazarus Short

Tagline
I'm the Red Knight, by grant of the Black
Sonic Arts direct to disk to honor the tricentennial of Vivaldi. Heiichiro Ohyama and the Cremona Chamber Ensemble. This LP gave me one of the best audio experiences of my life, played thru a redone Fisher 500 tubed receiver, and heard thru modded Yamaha orthodynamic headphones. I could actually hear the speed at which a bow was being drawn across the strings...

Attachments

BubbaH

Tagline
---

Havent played some tunes in a while, or much longer than I would typically... Busy summer again this year.

BlazeES

Tagline
---
New addition to the collection.

Poe.jpg

Lost but never was forgotten, and now back.
This album opened my mind to Alan Parsons at a young age
and I rank it right up there with Sgt. Peppers in terms of "concept album" quality.

Recommended listening!

Last edited: