Any one recognize this WOPL 400

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
OK this is getting ridicules, Volume levels and sound just blown away good. You should all be very proud of what you have done as a community, Joe hopefully you hear this all the time but well done on design work, and FredR nice job, very very nice sounding amp and it loves this. WOW.
Tell your friends :)

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
I rebuild all my amps with AGC. Gepetto pointed out that AGX blow quicker. Has not been a problem for me and I've nuked a lot of (8 and 10 amp) fuses on the 9Kappas. No damaged amps yet but I'm still working on it.

It can be done Fred, Keep Tryin!!

FredR

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
WTF?
Love Joe Bonamassa. Saw him on his tour last year. Be sure to select 1080 res

OK, been listening for a couple hours now.... OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!! Have not heard this much sound coming out of speakers in a long long time. 400 is just starting to warm up now, might be time to turn on the fan. Just for the record Joe Bonamassa's Blues or Desperation was the first disc spun. The better half calls him Doctor Joe. She won out on first disc spun. Got to please the ladies. Really tight bass, clean crystal clear highs. Snow still on roofs but I have not given up on knocking it off.

Last edited:

FredR

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
WTF?
Good lord. I had not seen live guitar work like that since the 70s. And he went on with that intensity for 2+ hours.

Last edited:

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
I've seen an in depth interview with him and I can't remember who it was with, but he went through his whole guitar and amp collection, and he had a story about each piece....he was born to play guitar...

stetter

Journeyman
seen him 4 times. He is right up there with the best. We even drove to Winnipeg Canada one time. Takes a lot to get us to climb that giant wall on our northern border, but we did it for Joe. Have most of his albums, very well recorded stuff.