Any interest in 700B Handle group buy (minimum $150 buy in for 2 pair)

Bradrock

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
---I run with Scissors
China. And over the interwebs. I'm embarrassed to admit ,I had no idea you could do that.
Did you write the code & send it Perry?

bill7621

Journeyman
Tagline
---
Worked for me. That's crazy the waste involved. I'm thinking that's why they cost what they do. I worked in an aluminum extruding plant way back in another time. We did extruding, fabricating , and anodizing. That was before cnc machines. I guess it would have been interesting to an outsider, but to us it was just a job. Glad I got out.

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
Yup, all dots and dashes... You know, dit dot dot dit dot dit...

No I had the originals 3D scanned... Cost me my left nut.... Luckily I wasn't using it anyway....

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
Worked for me. That's crazy the waste involved. I'm thinking that's why they cost what they do. I worked in an aluminum extruding plant way back in another time. We did extruding, fabricating , and anodizing. That was before cnc machines. I guess it would have been interesting to an outsider, but to us it was just a job. Glad I got out.

There isn't any waste. The shavings go into the bin to be melted down again.... Some waste of energy maybe

Bradrock

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
---I run with Scissors
Works fine for me too.
I doubt they worry about the waste like here in the States. Just send it back to the foundry where the workers make two bucks and a bowl of rice per week.