Always good to know...

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
You can imagine that it's a big catch-up game for the Central District Health Department.

orange

Tagline
That's a sweet beast Nando...miss my 636.

J!m

Tagline
BOT
I had heard it can live in your throat for 28 days or something.

Gonna need more than 144rolls of toilet paper.

orange

Tagline
Just remember, that was something else you had/did, not Covid-19 :tshirt::error::wave:

orange

Tagline
Idaho's first case is a student at the Idaho State University campus in Meridian...I woke up and called the kidney clinic and left a message that I was ill for the earlier half of the week (no lie there) and despite the seriousness of the appointment I would have to reschedule. Then I called my physician and talked to their nurse about it.

I am autistic and even if I weren't there has been so much overload in every direction that it just jams you. I simply bawled more than once and swore a LOT. At whom I won't say here. It made my guts ache.

I spent a lot of time scrubbing out a filthy microwave, it was really bad in there and I was a bit disgusted and ashamed of it. The laundry is a massive task and has to be finished to do the dishes. Then there is more laundry, the bed linen.

I don't have a fever and I seriously doubt it was THAT...but even my mother is only reachable on the telephone and then I couldn't call for two days at her request because she was going to the hospital for the other knee replacement that had already been delayed before due to an infection (but nothing to do with THAT).

I'm trying to listen to the public radio but it was a special show about how people dealt with loved ones dying...gee THANKS.

Now somebody wants to stop us from moving even FURTHER. HERE. Gee, it will be a very long time.

orange

Tagline
Nick Danger has RETURNED!

Halleluah!

orange

Tagline
The US Surgeon General haqs recommended that hospitals cancel or reschedule elective surgeries.

So unless you gotta hide from the mob, no plastic surgery.

orange

Tagline
It's a pain in the a-- being alone. At least I can CALL my mom.

And my blood glucose is not under good control today. It was just over 220 when I took my insulins last night and I should have waited until morning at that point...at 6:30 am i had that feeling again and it was only 72, so I ate and got it up to 133 without insulins. FINE. I took a nap for about 2 1/2 hrs and thought I heard a knock on the door....WOBBLY! Nobody there but I checked again, 108! I called ER and that was about as useful as a nose piercing so I finally gave up and called the paramedics, whom I really didn't want to bother in this strange time and had to for my mind.

My vitals were fine, their tester is more accurate (Abbott Labs) and it said 98, which still isn't deadly but Orange has totally [ ]whipped all of us into the stratosphere. So okay, I'll go eat some more but this isn't how my diabetes normally goes and has done it on and off for at least a week...

T'pocketa T'pocketa...yes, Mr. Mitty?

Now, I didn't have to go hoard anything, people can now see just why I've bought all my groceries, paid the bills and picked up my prescriptions at the beginning of each month for THIRTY YEARS.

My favorite rock station has been playing stuff like Mr. Brownstone and they have an ID that says turn your head and cough...gee thanks for the sense of humor! It's like your [ ]hole buddy is hanging with you. They are usually a blast.

They did it again...Holy crap! That sounds good! What happy drunkards.

orange

Tagline
I had to email them and ask them to (*&#@ing knock it off and just play the music.

orange

Tagline
You probably saw THIS ONE COMING...re-entering the Hot 100 at #73!

orange

Tagline
This Yesfan, Scott Sad Preacher, wins with his post of the newly revised Yes Cruise To The Edge:

The Cruise to the Edge should just set sail as always with a revised set list!

And You and I (have to do social distancing)
Perpetual Changing of face masks and gloves
Machine Sanitizer
Covid Really Happen
Owner of a Lonely Toilet Paper Shelf
Wuhan Lockdown Khatru
Dont Kill the Economy
I Wouldve Waited Forever (for groceries)
The Revealing Science of Panic-Buying
On the Silent Wings of Paranoia
We Cant Fly From Here (or anywhere)
Arriving: TP
Tempus Puke-It
No Working Necessary, Toilet Paper Needed
Corona Finds a Way
The More We Cough Lets Go
Inward
Take the Hand Sanitizer to the Mountain
In the Presence of Long Costco Lines
Sail From Here Part 2: Sad Night at the Quarantine
Long Distance Quarantine
Rhythm of Gloves

orange

Tagline
The PBS station dropped for at least 19 seconds just now. It was just the start of the 2nd 1/2 hour of Antiques Roadshow.

orange

Tagline
Somebody left the Farrah Fawcett turned on...

1584415626179.png

Shoot me LATER.

mr_rye89

Tagline
Lost in the Ozone Again
At work I'm after the contractors to hurry up and take out that mezzanine since so many events/parties have been cancelled/postponed. I might schedule some vacation soon, might as well. Might see if I can get tickets to that COVID19 cruise. :p.