Always good to know...

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
So far the HS basketball playoffs have been going on as usual, I'm not so sure that the annual Boise Roadster Show that was scheduled for the 15th will. Likewise the CTTE (Cruise To The Edge) that Yes has every year. At this point I'm not sure I wanna go on the lake and fish in a boat. Really sad.

orange

Tagline
One more sad thing, the lobster markets are apparently near collapse after the trade war and now quarantines. Canadian lobsters are flooding the markets and what was a luxury item is almost cheap like canned tuna now.

Delaying taxes ain't gonna do crap for nobody in the long run, the virus needs to go away.

orange

Tagline
And CTTE is officially cancelled now, according to Yesworld.com, they couldn't get the insurance if they wanted to anyway. :confused:

orange

Tagline
UGH, and I'm not commenting as to why. Just UGH.

orange

Tagline
Oregon has added school closures until Mar 31 srtarting Monday to the ban on gatherings of more than 250.

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
On a personal level, I was told today our work schedules are being split at the site, I work at, so we don't come in contact with each other. Only three of us are trained to do the job, so none of us will be working with each other. One workmate will cover weekends, only. The other fellow and I will alternate working Monday to Friday, every other week, with no reduction in salary. This will be the schedule for the next six weeks, at least. Got lots of stuff to do on my week off.

Nando.

J!m

Tagline
BOT
I guess that's a good schedule, as long as your healthy.

I believe it was 20,000 deaths last year in the USA due to influenza. But that's not interesting news, is it? There have been a couple thousand in Italy (maybe 10,000 globally? not sure) and the entire free world is coming to a halt now.

What I want to know is, what is the "left hand" doing while the world is focused on the "right hand"; namely this virus? Any theories?

orange

Tagline
I had like six of them over time.

orange

Tagline
And...Idaho hss just announced their first case in an Ada County woman who had been to a convention in NY where three confirmed cases were found. She came home in FEBRUARY.