Al K's Extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeme Slope Crossovers!!!

roccus

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
You'll blow your ears out kid
Maybe some day Ron...I'll keep at it diligently...
Just funin with ya Lee.... I have heard Altecs over the years, I had a neighbor who had a pair of sweet model 19's, and of course have heard Altecs in movie theaters, bar room bands, jukeboxes, and smaller concerts, but I have never heard K's any where... but I figure they must be nice or you wouldn't be messing with them sinking that kind of money into them

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
I've heard some VOTT's and some 19's , but in my basement.........I don't think the K's could be beat, and everything I've done to em, they keep getting better..

And yes , I knew you were funnin Ron, I thought my comment was dripping with sarcasm and could not be misinterpreted...;)

Last edited:

roccus

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
You'll blow your ears out kid
I've heard some VOTT's and some 19's , but in my basement.........I don't think the K's could be beat, and everything I've done to em, they keep getting better..

And yes , I knew you were funnin Ron, I thought my comment was dripping with sarcasm and could not be misinterpreted...;)
LOL I know Lee I was funin with ya again!!!

Wheel-right

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Man, Ya shoulda been here yesterday
Hurry up, we want to hear em! Man you got a pile of stereo stuff and what's the trophy from?

Wheel-right

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Man, Ya shoulda been here yesterday
From La Sierra High School in Riverside, Ca. I played varsity basketball as a freshman.
I remember reading a post about that awhile back, I'm over in Hemet if you know where that is, grew up here, Riverside or here is nothing like they once were.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
I remember reading a post about that awhile back, I'm over in Hemet if you know where that is, grew up here, Riverside or here is nothing like they once were.
Know very well where Hemet is. Ya, left Rivreside in 72, heard it ain't the same.
Grew up on 3866 Jones Ave, Riverside, Ca..

Last edited:

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Some good stuff in this pile...

Top to bottom
Crown IC 150
Crown D150
Kenwood KA-7X
Pioneer SA 9800
Crown M600 Monobloc

Attachments

Last edited:

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Yeah, just can't seem to keep from turning to the right. The Extreeeeeeme slope crossovers have no protection for any of the drivers anymore, you're on your own..