Al K's Extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeme Slope Crossovers!!!

Bradrock

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---I run with Scissors
Yep that and one night Marla starts off on her left side in bed & watches TV until 5-6 am & the next is on her right side & plays on the computer til 5-6 am.
TV night I keep quiet. Computer night is let er rip!! ( As long as I take requests)

Bradrock

Tagline
---I run with Scissors
Midnight??? Dang, I can't remember if I've stayed up that late these days... I needs my beauty rest man.....
I have been up around the clock for 33 years now. 24/7/365 as they say. I have to move her around every two hours or less.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
I like the DCM's...seem to be smoother than the BMS-4592's...my ultimate is some GOTO's...

mlucitt

I don't think that would have matched my horn..
And they are over priced, but they do sound very nice when mated to a well-designed horn.
I used some 2426H 1" drivers (500-20KHz) mated to 2370A horns and the sound was amazing. They were rated for 70W above 800Hz and 100W above 1200Hz. The crossover I used was a JBL 3110 at 800Hz. The 12dB per octave slope was enough for me.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
New mid horn drivers!! Anf Parts Express had them on sale, only 378 each.

I looked at those, the lack of available (popular) replacement diaphragms made me look in a different direction. The JBL D405 drivers had good specs and you can find parts. And the choice of horns is excellent.