A few pictures of some of my gear

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
Re: Sanyo Plus Series P20 and A20

laatsch84 said:
:shock: That's like a whole room in my house...do they all work?

Yes all the cassette decks work. Right now out of all the equipment I own the only things that have issues are the two Pioneer AD-91A Integrated amps. They work, they just have some switching/relay issues. :)

One thing that needs straightening out is the HK amp pic with the kitty. That image was lifted from the internet so the Kitty isn't mine. I had a dog but she died last summer and I am contemplating getting another doggie.

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
speakerman1 said:
This may be morbid but when you die leave me all of your equipment. Tell me when you have the will drawn up. After that be very careful when you open the door. LOL

Larry

Sure thing Larry. Lol :thumbright:

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
laatsch55 said:
Dayam Web, nice collection. So , you got a pair of 16"s??

Sorry I don't like multiple quotes as I feel like RG when I do that. :cyclops:

Yes I have a pair of 16's I bought one and then found out you can mono block them, so then I had to get another. They used to sell for 3 to 4 bills on ebay, however I am not sure what they go for now. I went to a party one time in high school and the host had one and from there I knew one day I would own on also. Here are a few pics of my actual units.

I think Lee should become an expert at refurbishing these type of amps.

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
Fast Forward said:
I need to catch up but of course that means I,d have to sell a few Guitars and get rid of some Guns,,which is probably not going to happen

I have been trying to thin out the collection lately, but every time I use one of the guys I fall in love all over again. :cyclops: One a positive note I haven't bought much equipment in the last several years. :thumbright:

FF don't make my pull out my guns and watches lol. :albino:

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
H/K 16 noodies....20 outputs between big hunkin' cast fins.....those trannies....the stumiester just fainted..... :tongue7:

Hows about 500 into 8ohms, and 2,000 into 2ohms bridged mono (if your electrical system has the grunt) and a warning on the back that serious injury or death can result from improper connections!! Built in 1978

The SAE A1001

Attachments

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Aw geez.............................................................................

rtp_burnsville

Chief Journeyman
Wow, No wonder I have a hard time finding used stuff here in the Twin Cities...... :shock: I do believe that Web Police must have first dips on everything within 500 miles or so and Fast Forward gets the remaining inventory. :( That is an amazing collection you have there.

Robert

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
rtp_burnsville said:
Wow, No wonder I have a hard time finding used stuff here in the Twin Cities...... :shock: I do believe that Web Police must have first dips on everything within 500 miles or so and Fast Forward gets the remaining inventory. :( That is an amazing collection you have there.

Robert

Robert, pretty much all the gear was bought on ebay and I haven't really bought anything new in the last 5 years. I really have never found much gear locally. Nowadays people pretty much sell anything they think is valuable on ebay. I just hope they know how to pack it correctly for safe shipment, which is one of the reasons I stopped buy gear on ebay.

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
laatsch55 said:
Ok Web, I shall invest in some.

HiFi Engine has the SM for the Citation 16. I don't know the difference from the 16 to the 16a though?

I just thought you might like these amps. I have to say they rank among the top amps I have sound wise.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Yep, nothing about them not to like. I'll try to get SM'd up on most of our members gear just in case.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Web, I like a nice hardcopy repo--ala Rick Stout. Something about a hardcopy version with margins to write down those invaluable discoveries for next time.

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
laatsch55 said:
Web, I like a nice hardcopy repo--ala Rick Stout. Something about a hardcopy version with margins to write down those invaluable discoveries for next time.

Yep I agree, just thought I'd let you have a gander at if for curiosities sake. :thumbright: