777 Terrorism?

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
The U.S. probably know where it crashed, but if we told anyone we would have to explain why we were spying on Malaysia. :rabbit:

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
Now they spreading all this mucketty muck on the cable news networks about lithium batteries being in the cargo. :confused5: Someone should update that Craigs-listing to include "free batteries"! :laughing1:
Not on the cable news I have been watching...

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Like I said in the "What are you listening to" thraed. That plane is safe and sound on some runway, in a hangat by now getting fitted with a very large bomb, getting painted like a USAF KC-135 tanker...

Like I said in the "What are you listening to" thraed. That plane is safe and sound on some runway, in a hangat by now getting fitted with a very large bomb, getting painted like a USAF KC-135 tanker...

at roughly 100' longer and 100' wider wingspan I'd say that would be an easy one to spot and determine it's no 135....

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
Been listening to stupid stuff. Why is it assumed that pilots are the end all experts. The 57s I worked on had the engine reporting. It never sent us squat. We would go up and print it. It has a printer. We used the APU monitoring more than the eng. Lithium batteries would do nothing unless charged. You don't ship charged batteries. On a decompression the O2 masks will drop. The cockpit has it's own O2 system. The cabin has O2 generators unless modded and use bottles. The cockpit is on bottles.

I'm sure this was a leased aircraft. There is an AD to inspect for corrosion and cracks at an upper antenna. When we checked for leaks it will whistle in the cabin. Someone said that they went down into the E&E bay and did things. I have never seen a Boeing that you could get into the E&E from the cockpit.

Where is it is the 1000.00 question.