700b!!!

Skynyrd77

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
lost in my own world
I am the proud owner of a 700b now!!! I should have it nxt week!! Working out the final details now!!! Then off to see the wizard to WOPL this bad mother;)$):;(&$(;... I am one happy dude at this moment!!!

Northwinds

Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
Wow congrats!!! Details? I think you mentioned something about looking into a 400 and 700B

Skynyrd77

Tagline
lost in my own world
Wow congrats!!! Details? I think you mentioned something about looking into a 400 and 700B
I grabed this from a dude in New Jersey ! I have a lead on a 400 locally. I'm trying to WOPL the world lol . I updated my thread on ak to keep them coming! The 700's are salty but if more pop up I will do my best to make sure that Ron,Paul ,joe and anybody else that wants one will have a chance!!

Skynyrd77

Tagline
lost in my own world
Hey lee
Got a ? For ya. There is absolutely no rush involved. What's the line before the pre and my new 700 get on the block??

I grabed this from a dude in New Jersey ! I have a lead on a 400 locally. I'm trying to WOPL the world lol . I updated my thread on ak to keep them coming! The 700's are salty but if more pop up I will do my best to make sure that Ron,Paul ,joe and anybody else that wants one will have a chance!!

Glad you got this!

Thanks for thinking of me on one down the road.

Hope to see ya next weekend.....

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
DUDE!!! just looking at the schematic for the 3600. Man are you gonna love this phono stage, the spec say it goes to 10 hz with 95db SNR. This is a good unit which should respond very well to some op-amp changes, elimination of ceramic caps and some audio grade electos . I am reall looking forward to putting this on the AP. You got a really good deal on a really good pre.........at least on paper, hope it soinds as good as it looks on paper...

Northwinds

Tagline
Awesome Jason!!!! I am sending the Carver C1 out today for Frank Hawk to work his magic. Complete recap and BillD mod. Going to cost me some records but that's a small price to pay for a World Class preamp when done. Then my CT24 can finally be traded/sold to someone looking for a preamp and tuner combined. It's actually an excellent unit, the tuner is just a bonus perk if someone still listens to the radio

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
How does that go...... "I'm not a carpenter, nor a carpenters son, but I done some carpentetrin till the carpenters come..."

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Awesome Jason!!!! I am sending the Carver C1 out today for Frank Hawk to work his magic. Complete recap and BillD mod. Going to cost me some records but that's a small price to pay for a World Class preamp when done. Then my CT24 can finally be traded/sold to someone looking for a preamp and tuner combined. It's actually an excellent unit, the tuner is just a bonus perk if someone still listens to the radio

Ron, glad to see you'll finally be getting a pre worthy of a WOPL....

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
With the addition of two commas, that would almost be poetic

...glad to see, you'll finally be gettng a pre, worthy of a WOPL...

Skynyrd77

Tagline
lost in my own world
Thats cool your getting a restore on that!! Not a bad deal either! A few records. Can't beat that!!

Northwinds

Tagline
Ron, glad to see you'll finally be getting a pre worthy of a WOPL....
I'm pretty stoked Lee. At least I won't have to run Y adapters off the back of the CT24. The C1 has seperate outputs for multiple amps. Frank says he can do these in his sleep and turnaround will be less then a week. I can honestly say that the CT24 is pretty damn quiet, I never hear a hiss or anything but with only a single set of outputs, it's time for the C1 to get in the game