no music

lyle

Journeyman
Tagline
---old and tired
crap i bought a new truck and guess what they dont come with cd players anymore your stuck with all that ipod or download music on what you have ughh not for me :sad2:

BubbaH

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
You could always hook up a portable cd/md/cassette player into the line input.

kevin

Forum Veteran and Hillbilly
crap i bought a new truck and guess what they dont come with cd players anymore your stuck with all that ipod or download music on what you have ughh not for me :sad2:
wHAT KIND OF NEW TRUCK DID YA BUY ????

kevin

Guys !!!! If any of ya ever buy a new Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac, Buick, Ford, Toyota, Mazda, Nissan, Kia, or Mitsubishi I can give ya dead damn cost !!! I know I can't sell ya but I can sure as hell help !!

Tagline
---I like to Rock
NICE TRUCK !!!! They really changed those things !!
Thanks. I'm really enjoying it. Got the Bose system, which is ok. I liked the Boston Acoustics in my camaro better though. The ride is really great and the cabin is very quite. They made alot of improvements in that area. Can hardly hear any rode noise. Also the interior is sweet. 5 usb ports and it pulls the info from all five. Also got a 110 outlet. The cooled seats are "cool" too.

kevin

Yea boy... SLT ! You bought a real nice truck ! The quite cab was one of the biggest improvements ! Really nice cabin !! Ya can't hide money !! LOL !!!

kevin

Hello Larrt !!!! Are you asking what a Kia is.... Or... Why the heck we sell them ?

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
We have a 2006 Optima. Looking for another after the 1st of year. Love that warranty. Ours has Gold plated trim. It had 16000 when we bought it.

kevin

Darn ! Ive never had one but we sure alot of them.... I believe there is good and bad in all cars... Man.... I got this thread way off track... SORRY !

Fast Forward

Forum Moderator
Staff member
My first Lincoln had a Cassette and I added a 10 disc remote changer, my newer Lincoln came with a Cassette and a Disc changer ,,most likely when I get my next Lincoln it will have a Disc changer and I,ll have to find a way to add a cassette