AM Listening

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
Looking for something like Porcupine Tree.Devin Townsend – Ki Is there a better music server that Spotify? Blackfield Wilson is part of this. Nando there is so much music I would want on a desert island. Would you like a little ipod or a HD? Doing some Satch. Sounds better off the puter HD I'm doing wavs though. These 12.2s get bigger the louder. They are not efficient at all. They sound very excellent though. Jerry It seems like my DSL so far. Maybe a little slower. Haven't done any LPs yet. Don't know if it will work. It lays on my table and has fiberglass resin on it.http://www.amazon.com/Behringer-UFO202-Audio-Interface/dp/B002GHBYZ0/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top If I have ever steered you wrong please disregard. If you trust me best bang for the buck. Ok how does this work.At what point is what I am doing on line hard wired? Joe be jammin. At what point is there a record of where I have been if not on my puter.

jbeckva

Admin/Server Dude MAA Guy
Staff member
Tagline
WassupYa Mang?
Looking for something like Porcupine Tree.Devin Townsend – Ki Is there a better music server that Spotify? Blackfield Wilson is part of this. Nando there is so much music I would want on a desert island. Would you like a little ipod or a HD? Doing some Satch. Sounds better off the puter HD I'm doing wavs though. These 12.2s get bigger the louder. They are not efficient at all. They sound very excellent though. Jerry It seems like my DSL so far. Maybe a little slower. Haven't done any LPs yet. Don't know if it will work. It lays on my table and has fiberglass resin on it.http://www.amazon.com/Behringer-UFO202-Audio-Interface/dp/B002GHBYZ0/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top If I have ever steered you wrong please disregard. If you trust me best bang for the buck. Ok how does this work.At what point is what I am doing on line hard wired? Joe be jammin. At what point is there a record of where I have been if not on my puter.
Speakerman1 speakerman1... you're breaking up... lot of static on your last transmission can you repeat? over! :toothy10:

speakerman1

Tagline
Everywhere I go I'm hitting servers. DUH. Kid Rock I'm not having problems yet. I just search. Haven't tried youtube or anything like that. Little lag on youtube. Just hit a Hank Jr bit. Well back to spotify Kid Rock Kid Rock . Well I resemble that remark. Enough Kid Rock links?

jbeckva

Staff member
Tagline
WassupYa Mang?
Everywhere I go I'm hitting servers. DUH. Kid Rock I'm not having problems yet. I just search. Haven't tried youtube or anything like that. Little lag on youtube. Just hit a Hank Jr bit. Well back to spotify Kid Rock Kid Rock . Well I resemble that remark. Enough Kid Rock links?
Kid Rock?? :puke:

LOVE YA MAN! :toothy10:

jbeckva

Staff member
Tagline
WassupYa Mang?
Quit picking on me. I'll take my toys and go home. Now what is wrong with Kid? Depends on the mood.
Hehe.. ok I'll be "good", I promise... :angel2: Besides, you can whomp me upside the head next time I'm in the "hood" up there...

Nah, nothing wrong we all have our guilty pleasures. I like devo... lol...

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
After scouring all the Devo I could find on You Tube once, I would agree 147% with Larry.

orange

Tagline
LOL I have a playlist from my school days that is days long. I have 200 Phoenix some where in a box just gathering dust. I think Blue labels. I'm going to do all digital. See how you like it coming off the puter.
Phoenix accessories I got plenty of...the actual TAPES, a different story like night and day. I'd bee using a few too if I had a few more.

I have a zillion TDK c.1992 alone, that's why they were the exclusive tape for the Scorpion8 Country-Classisc Country Station dubbing, which several of you will find in your Phoenix Christmas mailing and OXIDYtoo, to save packing multiple times...it's been a wicked couple of months.

orange

Tagline
I think you have 30 days... seriously, if you even think you're not going to be able to handle the "downgrade" .. if the mere thought crosses your mind even for a split second... ditch 'em.

(I tried... LOL)
My DSL is faster than 2.5........

speakerman1

Tagline

speakerman1

Tagline
Slash – Civil War Couldn't right (write) anymore. Just found these funny curved lines. Can only do so many links then it becomes part of the high lighted link. Man I gotta get this garage done. It gets done in spurts. Want to put peg board up. Gotta mow my yard. Gotta do a lot of things. I do like this William Shatner – Seeking Major Tom It takes hours to write this. If I even write it. Sometimes I do then I don't. It is magic. Been thinking about this life thing. Just haven't figured it out yet. You just try to live right. You can't give up. When you least respect mankind someone will cross your path to show you that there is still a humanity out there. Nothing big. Kind word, gesture, Hi, Thank You when you hold the door. When they hold the door. Gotta get some bird seed. Bird seeds grow better in the winter the birds grow bigger. Song bird seed grows prettier birds. Took some pics. My KKK speakers. Hey Charlie should have never been convicted.William Shatner – Ponder the Mystery (feat. Billy Sherwood)

speakerman1

Tagline
William Shatner – Ponder the Mystery (feat. Billy Sherwood) Bill needs to share. Things that make you go HMMMM. Nando I just remembered the tape. Ever go into random thought mode? Michner Space is a very good book. Alaska was good also.

I was in the sound room. Shredding paper. All my mail I shred and put it in my composter. So I get a pile and sort of diminish it over time. Brit amps are just different. They seem to be very accurate. They aren't bright nor warm. If you ever hung out with real musicians. I mean guys that can play. Not try. The guy that plays 5 bars over and over for hours. Is not a musician. Holding a 1000.00 strat in his hands. Isn't a musician. He is a fool. You can see in your mind what all is going on. I have never tri-wired the Epos 16. Right now they are bi-wired with Tara Labs. I had it hooked up with some silver cables. I forgot who built them. Tried the Taras one day. Sold the pair for 800.00. Hey Lee get me the serial number off one of the CD 1s. I got hold of MBL about a remote. Very good music. These decisions are not easy. May sell the Shanling. I would sell a system. Including rack. Choice of CDP, Creek tuner and amp, choice of speakers, wires, choice of TT. No TT amp. May throw in AC filter. Choice of cart except goldring. Unless I can afford to replace it. CD collection. I'm getting good sound out of this puter. Wow I haven't been here in 3 hours. LOL Still on good ole Bill. Making my rounds you know. I'm back. LOL Going to go do some puter work. Does anyone on here like Kenny G? Hate cleaning stainless. You know what? I'm closer to it than I was 2 days ago. Cleaning kitchen. Cabinet and everything. Did I tell you I hate cleaning stainless? May bring the Creek in here.. I have a tarp I could cover everything with. To my Canadian friends. WXYZED First time Carly said that to me I'm sure I rolled. She still calls things different than I do. I just smile. Just like your bum. Any woman that would put up with me is either nuts or a very forgiving soul. Good Music