AM Listening

Fairchild

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
It's Beer Season!
Sucks when you can't call an idiot an idiot!

[h=1]“Stress: The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living daylights out of some jerk who desperately deserves it”[/h]
Jim

Pure_Brew

Tagline
Coffee filters
I thought it was "choke the living shit out of someone...", as I remember having that stress and urge.

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
Couldn't add anymore. This bass player is very good. Pino Paladino. Played with The Who on their last tour. Saw this concert before I even moved in the house. Some good tunes before he flaked out. IMO. What is an honest opinion? What is your false opinion? Sort of like telling an officer. With All Due Respect Sir. You are about to say something that isn't respectful. Did it one time to my commander. I wanted out. Thought the rule was BS. He didn't say a word. Just nodded. I asked if he was going to write me up. He said no. He couldn't because I said with all due respect. Still think it is BS. He just wanted me to suffer there just that much more. Loved my job hated the AF. He can play just a little into himself. Gravity is a good tune.Think I have all his CDs.Their is a difference in sound of the Carver pre and the SP12. Is there a such thing as more sound not louder but more.

Getting there. Just lit another cig while smoking another. I went thru cigs when I drank. There would be an ash tray full of 1 drag butts the next morning. 2 full packs in my pockets. LOL

Last edited:

speakerman1

Tagline
HMMMMM no more music links. Can you describe yourself? Not what you want others to see. I'm pretty close to what you see is what you get. I try very hard not to get upset over stupid human tricks. I like to spar. God didn't put me on this earth to please other people. I don't tolerate disrespect very well. Getting upset will eat your lunch. I think I have paid most of my dues on this earth. Listening to 10,000 Maniacs. Mellow music. I lied. One more link. LOL See if I get my cursor back this time. Good tunes. Gary Moore – Over The Hills and Far Away I love my life. Took some pics. Will have to look for some vinyl. Night

speakerman1

Tagline
Well Jerry I have never asked your opinion on my systems. The Hornsby was the last CD I listened to. Glad you came by. Wish I had a 7 inch test tape for the 707. My friends tap the door and come in. Even the UPS guy knows I'm probably jamming. He comes in puts the packages inside. LOL In the summer he comes in the garage and we talk music.That Bellari has me solder shy. Wondering if I forgot how.Everclear – Father Of Mine

jbeckva

Admin/Server Dude MAA Guy
Staff member
Tagline
WassupYa Mang?
I had a great visit with ya Larry. I have to say, the Cary/Vandersteen system has to be one if not THE best I've heard. The piano was incredible - like I said... if I close my eyes (heh.. and I did, eh?? LOL), I could easily picture a full grand piano behind me. One heck of a system ya got there!

Appreciated the hospitality, Larry... we gotta do this more often!

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Well, I kinda had another fight with the new boyfriend, he's a piece of work for sure, and as many of ya'll know, so am I...I may have met my match, how cool is that??

Sniffin' around video sites I came across this gem...Adele, live in a radio station studio, blasting the everlovin' crap outta 'Rollin' In The Deep', http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fmCoUjOMXUGod I love this young lady, she speaks to me!! Hope all is well with me mates around the globe, take care, much love...

stu~

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Take it easy on thge BF, remember, he has to complain to whoever will listen ABOUT YOU!!

Pure_Brew

Tagline
Coffee filters
Well, I kinda had another fight with the new boyfriend, he's a piece of work for sure, and as many of ya'll know, so am I...I may have met my match, how cool is that??

Sniffin' around video sites I came across this gem...Adele, live in a radio station studio, blasting the everlovin' crap outta 'Rollin' In The Deep', http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fmCoUjOMXUGod I love this young lady, she speaks to me!! Hope all is well with me mates around the globe, take care, much love...

stu~
I find most arguments between couples come from selfish reasons. Just sayin.

jbeckva

Admin/Server Dude MAA Guy
Staff member
Tagline
WassupYa Mang?
Listening to the Harry CD. The Onkyo 6 disc CD player sounds a lot better than the computer.
Ya aint got Xonar'd so that don't count!

I just signed up on Spotify after finding out it does the 320K ogg lossless streaming. Sounds pretty dern good, sir. The only thing I'm keeping Rhapsody tho is because Rhapsody supports my old sony mp3 players - I can download any tune just about to it without having to purchase it, with the stipulation of having to connect and refresh the license to play it every so often.