I’m back

grapplesaw

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
Are those the faceplates I had Silk Screened?
The C-4000 are ones you silkscreened. It’s lettering color is what we found to look like stainless steel and match the lettering on the black face plates I made years ago.
It sure was a worthwhile project Perry. You probably had the color code on the bill. Must say that both 4000t lazer etched and the silkscreened c-4000 face plates turned out great. Was a team effort wasn’t it. Thanks again Joe for supplying them done and to you Perry for putting all the pieces together

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
The C-4000 are ones you silkscreened. It’s lettering color is what we found to look like stainless steel and match the lettering on the black face plates I made years ago.
It sure was a worthwhile project Perry. You probably had the color code on the bill. Must say that both 4000t lazer etched and the silkscreened c-4000 face plates turned out great. Was a team effort wasn’t it. Thanks again Joe for supplying them done and to you Perry for putting all the pieces together

Just wondering. We've done so many projects together that I hardly remember WHAT we have done. I don't remember the Laser etched 4000t's. I do remember having 4000 and 4000t silk screened ones though.

grapplesaw

Tagline
---
Just wondering. We've done so many projects together that I hardly remember WHAT we have done. I don't remember the Laser etched 4000t's. I do remember having 4000 and 4000t silk screened ones though.
The 4000t plates were the last ones we got. Your silk screen guy wanted a setup fee of like $125 and I think there were only 4 to get done so we opted to get the laser Etched. I like both

62vauxhall

Tagline
No such things as bad days, just bad moments
Your projects are impeccable Glen. And good sense of timing to make for home when you did.

Luck was on my side as well. I spent a few days on the Lower Mainland visiting some relatives I may not see again and a couple of friends. I started back to Castlegar last Friday passing Abbotsford, Chilliwack, Hope and Princeton.

A day or so before the deluge.

If I’d left additional food with my dog while he was being boarded in Grand Forks, I would have been inclined to stay another day or two.

That would have been a problem.