Lets talk Pre-amps

fitz43

Veteran and General Yakker

jbeckva

Admin/Server Dude MAA Guy
Staff member
Tagline
WassupYa Mang?
Hi Jer, no MC cart's in my future. I think you understand my ear, we have similar tastes in music and gear!

I'm obviously need to shit or get off the pot!! :pottytrain5:, it's all kinda fun tho, haven't been this excited about stuff in many, many years!! I just got an amazing offer for some vintage Martin Logans from Sutton :occasion5: bro!!

Now to convince John that all this gear needs to me in the Living Room!! :violent1:
Man.. seriously dude LOL. I gotta clean and deoxit mine, so I figured tonight hell, let's take it down and put up the Adcom GTP-500 while I work on it.

I .. couldn't .. hack it, and went back to me Sui! :compress: Man ... friggin hooked now.

Good thing tho.. found this site here, and reading furiously... Seems these AU's are a joy to work on too. Maybe be a good restorin' thread coming on a venerable vintage piece. cool!:downtown:

http://einstein.sc.mahidol.ac.th/~jose/Audio.htm

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Yep, Jer, we gotta break the WOPL rut man. I'm gonna thread the SAE 2400, otherwise folks are gonna think WOPLing is all we do here!!

jbeckva

Staff member
Tagline
WassupYa Mang?
Yep, Jer, we gotta break the WOPL rut man. I'm gonna thread the SAE 2400, otherwise folks are gonna think WOPLing is all we do here!!
No shit.. good idea Lee heheh.. But dayum I guess right out of the DAC's pre-out is what I gotta do. I can hang with that while the Sui's under the knife.

I think I got a Pioneer coming from an AK'er too.. it's another "hummer" prob heheh..

BubbaH

Tagline
---
Not mine....but could be if the repair bill is more than 100 dollars. Its going over to Bill, to be checked out. No output on one channel. LED's work fine though.

Northwinds

Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
He mentioned it was taking it's time

"Hey i talked to jerry and sent him that pioneer 9500, he seems like good people, but good god I sent that thing out on the 5th and tracking shows its just now in memphis tn. i think i could have walked it over to him quicker than this"

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
There have been a lot of UPS wrecks in different parts of the country. Whenever I see a 20 car pileup on the news ya see a UPS truck leaking boxes all over the place...

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Maybe UPS and FedEx are replacing old equipment by demolition derby

jbeckva

Staff member
Tagline
WassupYa Mang?
There have been a lot of UPS wrecks in different parts of the country. Whenever I see a 20 car pileup on the news ya see a UPS truck leaking boxes all over the place...
And ya just hope n pray one of them isn't a cabbage case, heading west.... :happy3: Yeah I figured, but I don't recall any along this route.