Derek92994's 700 Ser II White Oak conversion

derek92994

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Those who enter the man cave will get WOPLed
Sorry D2, but I just don't see the point of VIDEOing a SOUND system, or am I missing something? :sad7:

<script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/2d7ce73b/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>
To see it in action, whether it be meters/leds/speakers/ornaments moving, everyone understands that camera microphones aren't that good so why not?

pennysdad

Tagline
I've totally lost the plot....
To see it in action, whether it be meters/leds/speakers/ornaments moving, everyone understands that camera microphones aren't that good so why not?
May as well take a video of paint drying on a wall…. LoL……………..
[I still don't get it, but maybe coz it's why I'm a Sound Guy!!!!] ;)<script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/2d7ce73b/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>

derek92994

Tagline
May as well take a video of paint drying on a wall…. LoL……………..
[I still don't get it, but maybe coz it's why I'm a Sound Guy!!!!] ;)<script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/2d7ce73b/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>
Paint doesn't move or do anything.

Amps, speakers and ornaments DO.

pennysdad

Tagline
Paint doesn't move or do anything.

Amps, speakers and ornaments DO.
I'll save the bandwidth, and just post some action pics of my amps hopping across the room, and my speakers playing leap frog…
Howzat?

Trust me, u can't tell the difference between a pic of a horn pumping out 120dB, and a video of one.
My woofers never move coz my system is tuned properly and the horns are big enough that the cones don't need to move even a 20Hz, and there's definitely no movement to be seen in the mids.
You might see my meters move a bit, but because I have such high efficiency, I'd doubt very much if they move a 1/2".
So, totally boring.
You just have to be here to hear it…..
A video ain't gonna do that….
<script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/2d7ce73b/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>

pennysdad

Tagline
OK then, but you saying that you are going to 'save bandwidth' is real funny shit :la:
I'm very bandwidth conscious. I rarely go over my unlimited quota.
Why? Because I care about the environment….<script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/2d7ce73b/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>

derek92994

Tagline
I'm very bandwidth conscious. I rarely go over my unlimited quota.
Why? Because I care about the environment….<script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/2d7ce73b/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>
That's hilarious. Put a fan on that those external hard drives or they will fail (make sure you drill some holes through them first)

pennysdad

Tagline
That's hilarious. Put a fan on that those external hard drives or they will fail (make sure you drill some holes through them first)
everything is under control D2. My Penny keeps them at constant temperature by sleeping on them. ;)

<script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/2d7ce73b/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/2d7ce73b/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>

derek92994

Tagline
everything is under control D2. My Penny keeps them at constant temperature by sleeping on them. ;)

<script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/2d7ce73b/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/2d7ce73b/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>
Cool, did you earth the optical out?

derek92994

Tagline
do u think i'm stupid?
of course i did!<script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/2d7ce73b/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>
Good, I was worried about that. :evil4:

Merry Christmas Bud.

pennysdad

Tagline
Good, I was worried about that. :evil4:

Merry Christmas Bud.
It is THAT time, isn't it?
Well, I should climb up on the roof and mug Santa when he tries to fly straight past….
Yes, I was bad this year. :(
All the best you D2. Merry Xmas ol' chum. […. and to all at Phoenix].
Time to go….
:santa:<script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/2d7ce73b/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>

derek92994

Tagline
It is THAT time, isn't it?
Well, I should climb up on the roof and mug Santa when he tries to fly straight past….
Yes, I was bad this year. :(
All the best you D2. Merry Xmas ol' chum. […. and to all at Phoenix].
Time to go….
:santa:<script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/2d7ce73b/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>
Yeah get the fat bastard, his sack is way too big to lug around anyways.

derek92994

Tagline
I got the best christmas present of all, A WOPL!! Lee had to fly it back, Santa's still stuck in the Chimney the fat bastard.

gadget73

Journeyman
Tagline
---
Just out of curiosity, what power level does 0db represent on the meter now? Is it the stock 350 watts, or is that closer to the 500 watt pre-clipping point ?

derek92994

Tagline
I gotta have a shower and get some sleep, gotta be up in 3 hours or so for this countdown.

Will check in before I hit the hay.