what are you listening to?

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
And you, you long haired freak....:stfu:

Tim on the other hand text me at 6:00AM wondering if I was up for coffee.....jeez....he had to work this morning.....

speakerlabfan

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
Jon Hassell - Dream Theory In Malaya
(1981, Editions EG) STERLING in the deadwax

warming up and winding down with interesting ambient music after a cold, snowy adventure on the hiking trail to an alpine lake.

Lazarus Short

Tagline
I'm the Red Knight, by grant of the Black
Listening to an iTunes playlist of Christmas music I put together just this evening. Learned that the iMac does not like to spin a CDR, but the rest went very well. The iMac even asked for data to go to Gracenote on one CD, so it must have been obscure.

I put together a modest system in the living room earlier, using the Proton 300/301 and a Sony ES carousel CDP, but the Sony has some glitch. It kept shutting down and powering up, refusing to play more than a few seconds. It's a recent estate sale purchase, and damn it, it worked fine at the house where I bought it. I thought I was lucky when I found the pristine remote in another part of the house. I think I'm done with multiple-disc players.

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Cracked or detachable power cord? Loose in the socket?

Listening to an iTunes playlist of Christmas music I put together just this evening. Learned that the iMac does not like to spin a CDR, but the rest went very well. The iMac even asked for data to go to Gracenote on one CD, so it must have been obscure.

I put together a modest system in the living room earlier, using the Proton 300/301 and a Sony ES carousel CDP, but the Sony has some glitch. It kept shutting down and powering up, refusing to play more than a few seconds. It's a recent estate sale purchase, and damn it, it worked fine at the house where I bought it. I thought I was lucky when I found the pristine remote in another part of the house. I think I'm done with multiple-disc players.

speakerlabfan

Tagline
---
Pat Metheny & Lyle Mays - Promo 12" for As Falls Wichita, So Falls Wichita Falls
(1981, ECM) Promo/NFS; STERLING RL in the deadwax

nice. jaw dropping sound quality