what are you listening to?

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
I told folks here that i had subs before anyone knew what subs were, when I had em paired with the 901's, which needed em...

Thanks , another mystery solved.......well.....not a mystery.....more like a drug hazed memory...

mudshark

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
LOWTECH REDNECK
LOL .... You TOO ??? Yes they were amazing .... If it's any consolation my nephew has since grown up and has a child of his own .... I;ve set on the side lines and watched quitly as he receives his pay back ..... LOL

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
I traded an eight ball for that whole system in the early seventies....74....i think.....that was a fuzzy year..

mudshark

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
LOWTECH REDNECK
I had a 53 studebaker 2 door hardtop stashed out back at my parents place ....When he was 10 he and a buddy saw fit to break all the perfect glass out.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Pink Floyd-----"Endless River"......How can a Floyd fan NOT like this??? Sound quality is EXCELLENT......more and more that means a lot more than it used too. SQ is now #2 on my list of preferences.....Just being something I don't hate being the first...

BlazeES

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
Pink Floyd-----"Endless River"......How can a Floyd fan NOT like this??? Sound quality is EXCELLENT......more and more that means a lot more than it used too. SQ is now #2 on my list of preferences.....Just being something I don't hate being the first...
Brother Lee has seen the light ! :shaking2:

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Brother Lee has seen the light ! :shaking2:

Tony, that's what originally caught my interest in Shpongle.....before Shpongle the newest thing i had bought was The Zoo, and that was 1996. The really WELL ENGINEERED stuff of the digital age has some killer dynamic range, and it's clean...I'm not sure whether compression and expansion play as big a part as it has in the past. That question needs to be answered by someone in the business.

One thing I can tell you.....the 15hz cutoff filter didn't change a thing 15 years ago.....now it adds another level to shit flyin off the shelves....

Skynyrd77

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
lost in my own world
image.jpg Hendrix- hear my music rsd vinyl!
i have this 1,valleys of Neptune and people hell and Angels all on this label. Real high quality vinyl and cover. This one was salty at 40$ but it does sound great!!

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Good to hear you like it, Lee. And I found after the 4th time around, I liked it even more.

Nando.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halftime.....letting the voice coils cool off.......and refilling our drinks....Tim's never heard Try Anything Once.......sooo.... we're DOING IT WITH THE LIGHTS OFF>...

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Sounds like a fun evening at the Laatsch residence - half-cut, half-baked, have to turn it louder.

Nando.